Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who else would find it amusing if the whole band up and quit on Axl

Interesting idea.

If that led to an Axl Rose piano solo album ala elton john where he didn't bother singing too high anymore and the record label gives up and sues him to release everything from the CD sessions, then I don't think that'd be such a bad thing.

Has anyone here ever contacted bumble through e-mail and gotten replied to?

Yeah i did with with facebk n email, he takes the time to answer the fans, sometimes is a short answer but sometimes its all you need. Hes been there for me when i needed to talk with him in a very difficult time in my life. Great guy.

I sent Bumblefoot a message on Facebook a few years back when he first joined the band asking him 10 questions - one of which I think was how to properly dispose of a body and something about a pet elephant - and he humoured me and responded to all of them, although his advice on disposing of dead bodies was a little TOO detailed if you ask me... :confused:

Honestly I get the vibe that his personality is at odds with what he's facing being in GN'R. I think he really loved having a small fanbase that he could communicate with, but now he has said that he literally can't respond to social media messages anymore because he gets too many on a daily basis and has no time to reply to them -- and I feel like he WANTS to be able to respond to them and it bums him out a bit. I just sense a little bit of sadness in some of the stuff he says, part of me thinks he would be happier just going back to what he used to do as a cult musician, and that maybe all the GN'R questions kill his spirit, but that is pure speculation on my part and nothing more.

I sent Bumblefoot a message on Facebook a few years back when he first joined the band asking him 10 questions - one of which I think was how to properly dispose of a body and something about a pet elephant - and he humoured me and responded to all of them, although his advice on disposing of dead bodies was a little TOO detailed if you ask me... :confused:

Honestly I get the vibe that his personality is at odds with what he's facing being in GN'R. I think he really loved having a small fanbase that he could communicate with, but now he has said that he literally can't respond to social media messages anymore because he gets too many on a daily basis and has no time to reply to them -- and I feel like he WANTS to be able to respond to them and it bums him out a bit. I just sense a little bit of sadness in some of the stuff he says, part of me thinks he would be happier just going back to what he used to do as a cult musician, and that maybe all the GN'R questions kill his spirit, but that is pure speculation on my part and nothing more.

use a trunk of a car and throw some tires in the back of it add body and then flame B)

as for tweets i just think he was in pain expected for the tour to be over and then a date was added and with the pain he went haywire IMO. as for his most recent tweet he is watching the people under the stairs by wes craven which is an awesome movie

Ron always takes the time to respond to me on FB, he truly is a class act.

I can say from personal experience that he goes wayyyy above and beyond for us as fans. He did something incredibly nice for me even though he absolutely didn't need to. One of my favorite musicians because of his out of this world talent and because of his awesome character.

It would really, really suck if he had to leave GNR, but if it was to better his well being, I hope he does. I know I would defiantly support his career regardless if it was with GNR, solo, or something else.

So, get well soon Bfoot! :thumbsup:

Pretty pathetic Axl Rose can't hang onto a band member for more than 5 years..whatever Axl, keep hiding you old pussy.

lmao hey anyone can call him out, he won't respond.

The amazing part to me..is that to this day..Axl believes he is the victim to everything. Even if Bumble leaves. The guys a joke.

Pretty pathetic Axl Rose can't hang onto a band member for more than 5 years..whatever Axl, keep hiding you old pussy.

The amazing part to me..is that to this day..Axl believes he is the victim to everything. Even if Bumble leaves. The guys a joke.

Pretty pathetic that you can't count.

How long has Tommy been in the band? Richard? Dizzy? Chris Pittman?

Riiigghht....

Hey, Iron Maiden has had 5 singers (though only 2 notable ones) and has 17 former members at last count.

This is not a unique situation. Bands who last through the decades often have lineup changes. Ron Wood's not even considered a full member of the Stones.

Pretty pathetic that you can't count.

How long has Tommy been in the band? Richard? Dizzy? Chris Pittman?

Riiigghht....

Hey, Iron Maiden has had 5 singers (though only 2 notable ones) and has 17 former members at last count.

This is not a unique situation. Bands who last through the decades often have lineup changes. Ron Wood's not even considered a full member of the Stones.

Nice comeback there potsy.

Axls a joke and you know it

:question:

2 drummers ( barr,mckbrain)

3 singers ( dianno,DICKINSON,bayley)

4 guitar players (smith,gers,murray,straton)

Thats all,other guys they even played a song on a record