ROFLFOOT

Rock on boyz and girls!

I think we forget how fkn amazing Axl was in 2010 and bash him for his bad years like 00-02(even tho i think they are some of the best, dont care about the voice.He had the energy this period and even some more).

He could easly been on top of the world again in 2010 if he was promoting a new kick ass album...

So post anything kickass 2010 in this tread to show our appriciation rock3

50 year olds can never be on top of the world.

ps

Axl sounds just as great in 2012 on this song and by the way, that performance was towards the end of 2011, just goes to show your letting the '2010 being better' myth into your head.

Edited by Axl_morris

I was at 2 shows this year, and his voice is the same as it is captured on bootlegs.

Some of you seem to think it changes... it doesn't.

That being said, it's less noticeable when you're in the arena, when he's singing bad.

ps

Axl sounds just as great in 2012 on this song and by the way, that performance was towards the end of 2011, just goes to show your letting the '2010 being better' myth into your head.

wrong link i said...only thing bad ass here is zakk

ps

if you think 2010 overall Axl's voice wasnt better than anything we have had since RIR you are either deaf or delusional. I've seen the band once in 2010 and twice in 2011 and once in 2012... Although all were good performances nothing can touch 2010, that is a fact

Mark my words: nothing will ever beat 2010 (form now on) in terms of (especially) Axl's voice & stamina on stage & overall band chemistry.

Nowadays Axl sounds like shit most of the time and the band seems bored from playing all the time basically the same setlist. Sad but true...

I never watch 2010 clips anymore. It just makes me depressed.

I really hope the voice comes back.

Have you been a show this year? His voice isn't THAT much different to 2010.

I didn't mean to ruin it for people who go to shows. I simply compared youtube clips between the two tours.

I'd buy a ticket in an instant if I had the chance!

ps

if you think 2010 overall Axl's voice wasnt better than anything we have had since RIR you are either deaf or delusional. I've seen the band once in 2010 and twice in 2011 and once in 2012... Although all were good performances nothing can touch 2010, that is a fact

Put it this way, there was 2 tours in 2010, Euro one I presume you are talking about?

The south america one Axl struggled to sing IRS, there's a clip somewhere. 2010 wasn't perfect as everyone claims it to be.