Bumblefoot's audio clip - is he quitting?

Jungle Joe

Bumblefoot's audio clip - is he quitting?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you to highvoltage for posting the transcript.

I expect an official announcement in days.

"Hey everybody this is Bumble, it's 7 in the morning and the tour is over and I just wanna thank all of you for making it amazing. The shows were great, you all were great and I'll never forget yas. Love you all, bye."

Edited by Jungle Joe

Alright I think this has been done to death now. Leave it be until he says anything, or if he says anything. Otherwise, he is having a well deserved break. Leave it at that.

"Hey everybody this is Bumble, it's 7 in the morning and the tour is over and I just wanna thank all of you for making it amazing. The shows were great, you all were great and I'll never forget yas. Love you all, bye."

I would be quite shocked is BBF quit... This is not the first time at the end of a tour he's made cryptic or misleading statements. Guys is probably in pain due to his back, I deal with it daily as well. It sucks but eventually you learn to deal with it and find ways to make it manageable hopefully he does without the use of pain killers.

I cant imagine BBF quitting pretty much all the media attention he gets is because he is in GnR. and if what 4tus says is true then why quit now?

I would be quite shocked is BBF quit... This is not the first time at the end of a tour he's made cryptic or misleading statements. Guys is probably in pain due to his back, I deal with it daily as well. It sucks but eventually you learn to deal with it and find ways to make it manageable hopefully he does without the use of pain killers.

I cant imagine BBF quitting pretty much all the media attention he gets is because he is in GnR. and if what 4tus says is true then why quit now?

BBF doesnt care about media attention man...

btw what kind of pain do u have to deal daily ? I have to deal with neck, back, feet and hand pain everyday too and i was addicted to painkillers for more than a year, only made me fat.

BBF doesnt care about media attention man...

btw what kind of pain do u have to deal daily ? I have to deal with neck, back, feet and hand pain everyday too and i was addicted to painkillers for more than a year, only made me fat.

BBF does a lot of interviews for someone that doesnt care about media attention but I'll agree he's no Ashba

I had spinal fusion surgery done to my neck. I tore a disk (C6 or C7) I cant remember exactly which one. It sucks but I found losing weight and working out but not with weights, learned the hard way not to do that has helped. I popped 3 ribs out of place right below my fusion a month or so ago and had to do therapy. Some days suck, they're days when I cant get comfortable whether sitting, standing, laying anything. So i get what BBF is going through. Pain killers suck, I hated taking them and never take them anymore. Cant shit when you take them, and I have too much work running a business to be out of it. I would take muscle relaxers at night especially when traveling but have stopped them as well for about 6 months. Hope you get better!