Annoying Fans who are the worst?

Jungle Joe

Annoying Fans who are the worst?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Bumblefoot fans. They're obnoxious most of the time and can't tolerate one negative word said about their hero. Also, at least with Slash and Axl there's something to admire. That's not exactly the case with Bumblefoot.

Bumblefoot fans. They're obnoxious most of the time and can't tolerate one negative word said about their hero. Also, at least with Slash and Axl there's something to admire. That's not exactly the case with Bumblefoot.

Yeah pretty much but Slash fans say how much Axl sucks and Axl fans say how bad Slash is but I think Axl fans are funnier

I take offense to that. I am a huge Ron fan and I could have upped my post count by 1,000 easy if what you say is true. As it is, this is probably my 3rd post on the subject, and neither of the other 2 attacked anybody for insulting Ron.

It has to be the DJ fangirls without a doubt... :bitchfight:

Hearing them making themself wet over him, makes me cringe. They don't give a crap about his guitar abilities, his musicianship or his writing skills. Just because they fancy him, they follow him around posting on his FB all the damn time, and wait in the Haunted Mansion so they can "be in the same virtual room with him for 30 secs"..... Give me a fucking break. :fuckyou:

Edited by One.In.A.Million

It's too bad former and present members have to be separated like this

It's just that the band moved on. Some wants to enjoy the ride while it goes. Others cannot accept it and nearly insist the clock should go back. These two visions how things go aren't easy to put together.

In 2012 the simple fact is that neither Slash nor Axl wants to work with each others. It's kind of pointless to say much more about it the way I see. People can always argue who's right who's wrong, but that does not bring much.

Hearing them making themself wet over him, makes me cringe. They don't give a crap about his guitar abilities, his musicianship or his writing skills. Just because they fancy him, they follow him around posting on his FB all the damn time, and wait in the Haunted Mansion so they can "be in the same virtual room with him for 30 secs"..... Give me a fucking break. :fuckyou:

welcome to the state of modern rock, at least dj can somewhat play his instrument and doesn't come across as an utter twat

Guest Broskirose

welcome to the state of modern rock, at least dj can somewhat play his instrument and doesn't come across as an utter twat

No he can't and yes he does.