Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

~MYGNRFORUM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SLASH!~

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,289 posts
  • 24-February 06

nice, would be interested in seeing that if you get a chance to film it!

Hopefully I'll get there in time for Monster Truck.They play fairly early.
It's the first day of a three day outdoor festival.There will be several thousand people there.
The bill for Thursday is Monster Truck,Our Lady Peace,Bush and Slash is headlining.
I'll film a bit of Monster Truck if I make it in time.I'll definitately be filming some Slash.
Not going to waste any battery on the other two bands. :tongue2:

2i0u9oh.jpg

PITBOSS

PITBOSS

DEMI-GOD

• SILVER
  • 1,324 posts
  • 05-January 12
this was pretty cool. we caught the last song monster truck played when we saw the concert, they sounded pretty good. the conspirators rock, if you get a chance to see the it's well worth the price and they are up close and personal venues. thanks to slash for responding and doing this interview. i like the record alot more after i got to see the songs performed live.

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,418 posts
  • 04-November 06
haha.

def save that battery up for slash!

i gotta see this dude live, same with whatever incarnation of GN'R axl has going in a few years - just gotta wait til i'm on my feet a bit more with my life, being at school makes it tough to plan for anything. only gig i've seen in the past couple years was van halen in philly because a friend was kind enough to give me a spare ticket and pay for the trip. was an awesome night up until after the gig, ended up in a hospital with a leg puncture. :rofl-lol:

but anyways...have fun man, i'm jealous!

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06

Beatles or Stones? De Niro or Pacino?

Slash: Stones & Pacino

B)
Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,418 posts
  • 04-November 06
:xmasssanta: i dunno why but i thought he'd say de niro?

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06

:xmasssanta: i dunno why but i thought he'd say de niro?

I'd have bet beforehand that he would say The Stones and Pacino. De Niro and The Beatles are good, but I'm definitely with Slash on this one.

Somebody has to ask this question to Axl now. I'd bet he'd say The Beatles and De Niro.

Edited by Randy Lahey, 23 July 2012 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,289 posts
  • 24-February 06

Beatles or Stones? De Niro or Pacino?

Slash: Stones & Pacino

B)

Yeah for sure! :devilshades:

2i0u9oh.jpg

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,925 posts
  • 01-September 04
Nice questions and responses. Thanks to Slash for taking the time to answer them!

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02
Very cool of him to do this here :)

Awesome job by Marc Canter and the mod squad :thumbsup:

axlrare.jpg

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • 18-June 10
This is awesome. good interview

Posted Image

hudsonsaul

hudsonsaul

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • 11-September 05
First interview I can recall where he doesn't use the term/phrase 'all things considered' :)

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,980 posts
  • 03-February 05
Glad the forum could do this... although, was it just the mods that came up with the questions?

We, as a forum should now try and make strides with Axl. I believe it's possible.

#cut4bumblefoot

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Very cool. Thanks to everyone from this forum that were involved in making it happen and of course to our main man himself, Slash.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,875 posts
  • 25-November 02

Sweet. Slash should be a larger presence in the GNR online community. He plays a major role in why we are all here.

As far as MyGnR goes..count on it. ;)

Really? That's awesome news! This place really is seeing an amazing turnaround and big thanks to all the mod and admin team for all your hard work. :thumbsup:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,289 posts
  • 24-February 06

Sweet. Slash should be a larger presence in the GNR online community. He plays a major role in why we are all here.

As far as MyGnR goes..count on it. ;)

Really? That's awesome news! This place really is seeing an amazing turnaround and big thanks to all the mod and admin team for all your hard work. :thumbsup:

Well,not as in Slash himself..but a greater representation is immininent. :devilshades:

2i0u9oh.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users