Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

~MYGNRFORUM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SLASH!~

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Young_Gun

Young_Gun

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts
  • 03-March 08
Very cool of Slash to answer questions on this very forum. Good work to UK Subs and all involved for making it happen!

Use Your Delusion 1

Use Your Delusion 1

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • 18-March 09
this is very cool, well done to all involved :)

What were her plans if she left Axl's payroll.....Go back to cleaning toilets, changing linens, wiping babies asses....general nanny shit?

Babooshka

Babooshka

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 29-June 12
Cool interview! I remember years back when I was more active in the gnr fandom, this place was a bit too... trashy? So I joined HTGTH instead. This was before NuGNR's MTV appearance. How things have changed! Will there be further interviews, perhaps Duff? I'd like to hear from Adler, he's always been outspoken, it'd be fun.

Edited by Babooshka, 24 July 2012 - 10:40 AM.

Nobodys_Fault

Nobodys_Fault

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  • 14-January 07
Really cool to hear how Anastasia came to life.

Great interview, well done lads!

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts
  • 22-October 11

Awesome as hell!! Look at mygnr go. So awesome. This board is finally turning into what it should have been so long ago. Nicely done. :thumbsup:

this

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

dario27

dario27

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • 23-April 05
great!, thanks a lot for this.

his approach to writing is so simple, at least it seems.

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,518 posts
  • 03-April 03
Thanks for this indeed. Good job.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

Sleeping Like An Angel

Sleeping Like An Angel

Near, Far, Wherever You Are!

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
  • 11-September 10
Brilliant! Nice work everyone.

3129u77.jpg

Dublin '06 / Rome '10 / London '10 / London '10 / Birmingham '10 / Manchester '10
Dublin '12 / Glasgow '12 / Manchester '12 / London '12
/ Las Vegas '12 - 21st, 23rd & 24th

"Top o' the mornin' to ya" - A. Vedder

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,192 posts
  • 04-November 06

Cool interview! I remember years back when I was more active in the gnr fandom, this place was a bit too... trashy? So I joined HTGTH instead. This was before NuGNR's MTV appearance. How things have changed! Will there be further interviews, perhaps Duff? I'd like to hear from Adler, he's always been outspoken, it'd be fun.

We don't have set plans for any other interviews as of now, but speaking for myself I'd love to get a hold of Duff. Some of the interviews he gave around the release of his book last year were great. The interview he did for the AV Club was spectacular, for example. :)

I think one angle we're gonna try to push a little more with the forum since the takeover is social media, so if any of you with Facebook and Twitter want to help spread the word on this kind of stuff, PLEASE do. For example, share the interview links with friends, tweet a thanks to Slash for taking time out of his schedule to do this for us, etc., etc. I think the more 'awareness' we spread about this kind of stuff, the more doors may open in the future for more cool stuff! :takethat:

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

sonny_1313

sonny_1313

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • 28-October 03
Awesome interview. Good to see this isn't only an "Axl-centric" forum anymore. I really like the new direction.

sleeper

sleeper

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts
  • 14-December 08
Thanks to Slash for his time. He mentions Tab The Band when asked about what good bands he has heard. Tab is comprised of three of Joe Perry's sons.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 2,016 posts
  • 21-February 12
Good interview :thumbsup:

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,229 posts
  • 22-October 08
Thank you Mygnr! That was great.
Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • 25-January 08

We don't have set plans for any other interviews as of now, but speaking for myself I'd love to get a hold of Duff. Some of the interviews he gave around the release of his book last year were great. The interview he did for the AV Club was spectacular, for example. :)

I think one angle we're gonna try to push a little more with the forum since the takeover is social media, so if any of you with Facebook and Twitter want to help spread the word on this kind of stuff, PLEASE do. For example, share the interview links with friends, tweet a thanks to Slash for taking time out of his schedule to do this for us, etc., etc. I think the more 'awareness' we spread about this kind of stuff, the more doors may open in the future for more cool stuff! :takethat:

Consider it tweeted.
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

MEXzilla

MEXzilla

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • 16-May 12
awesome interview and De Niro FTW!!!!!!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users