Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

~MYGNRFORUM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SLASH!~

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

DieselDaisy

DieselDaisy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,315 posts
  • 11-August 12

Slash sits down with MYGNRFORUM for the first time for an exclusive interview! Here it is, enjoy!

I know you've previously stated that you have no plans to reform VR with Myles on vocals, but would you ever consider bringing Duff, Matt, at all into the writing process on any future records with Myles?

Slash: I guess you never know what exactly could happen.

I bet the Conspirators are happy to hear about that!

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,567 posts
  • 03-April 03

Slash sits down with MYGNRFORUM for the first time for an exclusive interview! Here it is, enjoy!

I know you've previously stated that you have no plans to reform VR with Myles on vocals, but would you ever consider bringing Duff, Matt, at all into the writing process on any future records with Myles?

Slash: I guess you never know what exactly could happen.

I bet the Conspirators are happy to hear about that!

I don't see why they'd care either way. Conspirators are not in on the writing.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

stumbleine

stumbleine

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • 02-April 12

Slash,GNR lead guitar forever,is the fucking man.

plain and simple.

• SlashisGOD likes this

Huge fan

Huge fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • 09-September 12

Hope he does another interview soon!

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,231 posts
  • 04-November 06

maybe when his next album comes out and he's doing the rounds we could try to get back in touch with him again with newer questions?  :heart:

not saying it's in the works or would even happen, i'm just saying it would be cool if it did! 

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER Supporter
  • 14,372 posts
  • 28-January 11

Slash,GNR lead guitar forever,is the fucking man.

plain and simple.

:heart:

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Mr. Dude

Mr. Dude

Pacifist

• SILVER Supporter
  • 797 posts
  • 21-November 13

Axl comes here to personally answer unfiltered questions and is attacked, berated, and insulted. Slash (or Perla? or publicist?) answers a few pre-approved softball questions and is hailed and lauded. 

Who? Ray! Tolerance.

Kapitch_77

Kapitch_77

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • 18-February 06

Axl comes here to personally answer unfiltered questions and is attacked, berated, and insulted. Slash (or Perla? or publicist?) answers a few pre-approved softball questions and is hailed and lauded. 

I guess you have what you deserve.

Dopey

Dopey

I've got something thats been building up inside

• SILVER Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • 26-October 13
shit, wonder what will happen tomorrow

Posted Image

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER Supporter
  • 8,679 posts
  • 13-February 06

It's the division of maturity. :shrugs:
:shrugs:

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,131 posts
  • 14-December 08

Axl wasn't really attacked when he came here. A few posters did, but overall, a lot of positivity was had.

Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users