~MYGNRFORUM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SLASH!~

gunsguy

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Very cool. Thanks to everyone from this forum that were involved in making it happen and of course to our main man himself, Slash.

Sweet. Slash should be a larger presence in the GNR online community. He plays a major role in why we are all here.

As far as MyGnR goes..count on it. ;)

Really? That's awesome news! This place really is seeing an amazing turnaround and big thanks to all the mod and admin team for all your hard work. :thumbsup:

Sweet. Slash should be a larger presence in the GNR online community. He plays a major role in why we are all here.

As far as MyGnR goes..count on it. ;)

Really? That's awesome news! This place really is seeing an amazing turnaround and big thanks to all the mod and admin team for all your hard work. :thumbsup:

Well,not as in Slash himself..but a greater representation is immininent. :devilshades:

Cool interview! I remember years back when I was more active in the gnr fandom, this place was a bit too... trashy? So I joined HTGTH instead. This was before NuGNR's MTV appearance. How things have changed! Will there be further interviews, perhaps Duff? I'd like to hear from Adler, he's always been outspoken, it'd be fun.

Edited by Babooshka

Cool interview! I remember years back when I was more active in the gnr fandom, this place was a bit too... trashy? So I joined HTGTH instead. This was before NuGNR's MTV appearance. How things have changed! Will there be further interviews, perhaps Duff? I'd like to hear from Adler, he's always been outspoken, it'd be fun.

We don't have set plans for any other interviews as of now, but speaking for myself I'd love to get a hold of Duff. Some of the interviews he gave around the release of his book last year were great. The interview he did for the AV Club was spectacular, for example. :)

I think one angle we're gonna try to push a little more with the forum since the takeover is social media, so if any of you with Facebook and Twitter want to help spread the word on this kind of stuff, PLEASE do. For example, share the interview links with friends, tweet a thanks to Slash for taking time out of his schedule to do this for us, etc., etc. I think the more 'awareness' we spread about this kind of stuff, the more doors may open in the future for more cool stuff! :takethat:

• 2 weeks later...

We don't have set plans for any other interviews as of now, but speaking for myself I'd love to get a hold of Duff. Some of the interviews he gave around the release of his book last year were great. The interview he did for the AV Club was spectacular, for example. :)

I think one angle we're gonna try to push a little more with the forum since the takeover is social media, so if any of you with Facebook and Twitter want to help spread the word on this kind of stuff, PLEASE do. For example, share the interview links with friends, tweet a thanks to Slash for taking time out of his schedule to do this for us, etc., etc. I think the more 'awareness' we spread about this kind of stuff, the more doors may open in the future for more cool stuff! :takethat:

Consider it tweeted.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Slash sits down with MYGNRFORUM for the first time for an exclusive interview! Here it is, enjoy!

I know you've previously stated that you have no plans to reform VR with Myles on vocals, but would you ever consider bringing Duff, Matt, at all into the writing process on any future records with Myles?

Slash: I guess you never know what exactly could happen.

I bet the Conspirators are happy to hear about that!

• 2 months later...

Slash sits down with MYGNRFORUM for the first time for an exclusive interview! Here it is, enjoy!

I know you've previously stated that you have no plans to reform VR with Myles on vocals, but would you ever consider bringing Duff, Matt, at all into the writing process on any future records with Myles?

Slash: I guess you never know what exactly could happen.

I bet the Conspirators are happy to hear about that!

I don't see why they'd care either way. Conspirators are not in on the writing.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...