Who has the best/worst tattoos in GNR?

Guest Broskirose

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Broskirose

Who has the best and worst tattoos in GNR?

500full.jpg

5222584193_625ccca2d5.jpg

36929_139324406078363_129964210347716_421984_2245003_n.jpg

MG_0010_Frank_Ferrer.jpg

76ab262a466878e.jpg

Pitman doesn't have any right?

4tus has some of the coolest artwork I've ever seen. Ashba's tats are some of the worst cringeworthy tats I've ever seen. The raven's, the words "demented" on his knuckles, the racist confederate flag and especially his back tattoo that looks like a glow in the dark halloween costum for 5 year olds are hilariously terrible. Dizzy's are quite bad as well. Frank - whatever. Axl's are decent. Wish we knew what the leg tat is.

Fortus for sure, there are pictures of his back in the net... its awesome, i love his right arm tat, was an inspiration for mine...

429371_240303862730140_174335464_n.jpg

I also like the "Spawn" tat Ashba has.

Axl leg tattoo is weird, we have many pics of him showing it but i dont know what it means :/

Edited by AGS

Axl has "MOJO" on his right leg, but no idea what the thing on his left leg is.

I'd say that Axl and 4tus have the coolest. No idea about the worst.

i53ts2.jpg

And

2whhxxg.jpg

Whats the meaning of that i have no idea :/

Axl has "MOJO" on his right leg, but no idea what the thing on his left leg is.

I'd say that Axl and 4tus have the coolest. No idea about the worst.

i53ts2.jpg

And

2whhxxg.jpg

Whats the meaning of that i have no idea :/

What the.. where the.. where the hell did these come from?! I have never seen these and honestly never thought we had a good/decent picture of that tattoo!

We have this as well:

56113241957502808639218.jpg

Not sure what the thing on the left-part of the tat is (and not really sure what the thing with the hat on the right is either), but still pretty cool to finally see it. I always heard/thought it was a fuckin' dragon or something :lol:

Also, Axl has that pretty cool skull wrist tattoo.

3e5bc03axlrosegunsnrose.jpg

Axl prob. inspired more people to get tattoos than Ed Hardy's sold t-shirts. Now it seems so minimal b/c most people are sleeved up like DJ.

What is Axl's calf tattoo? A comic book character? Whoever took the picture prob. asked him, too.

Fortus has the most detailed, plus he got the tribal tats the old fashioned way, so he has the best.

I actually like DJ's Confederate flag tattoo but if I were him I'd try and lose some of the lard. The 40 year old emo look doesn't work with bitchtits and a beer gut. Just sayin.... Also the "Havoc" tattoo is just awful, I mean it's just a blatant copy of Tommy Lee's "Mayhem". :rolleyes:

Edited by Dazey

I don't find DJ's Confederate flag tattoo racist at all. The Confederate flag simply stands for rebellion. I actually like the tattoo. But Axl has some pretty awesome ones even though none really go together. They're very random and not arranged in any particular order. But it's actually kinda cool when it's that way. And Richard's tattoos are just awesome. He always knows what's up.

Art wise Axl's are probably the worst but I like them the most cuz at least we know some of the history behind most of them and that makes them more interesting. :)

Also, the one on his left leg looks like a female version of the Joker...? :confused:

Edited by KiraMPD

Also the "Havoc" tattoo is just awful, I mean it's just a blatant copy of Tommy Lee's "Mayhem". :rolleyes:

This, with the difference being Tommy has a rock'n'rollish (mixed with hip-hop or rap or something) appearance DJ totally lacks.

Edited by Rafał

Also the "Havoc" tattoo is just awful, I mean it's just a blatant copy of Tommy Lee's "Mayhem". :rolleyes:

This, with the difference being Tommy has a rock'n'rollish (mixed with hip-hop or rap or something) appearance DJ totally lacks.

It's just so blatantly a copy of Tommy's tattoo which is just a bit sad to be honest.