What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from round your fuckin' ends i don't. Teeth is a basic requirement y'see :lol:

I told our mam to keep her fuckin' choppers in! She's gonna get a right kick in the cunt when I get 'ome I tells thee!

Your mum!

Beat me to it ya bastard!

I think the more spam posts the merrier so don't let it dissuade you dear boy! :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's a bunch of people that Skyped together from the other forum. They created a clique that can be quite easy to detect both there and here.

Last time I checked, the members seemed to be Dazey, AxlisOld, Lucrecia, EstrangedTWAT, Bacardimayne, Conor, Broskirose and a few others that were there occasionally.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

It's a bunch of people that Skyped together from the other forum. They created a clique that can be quite easy to detect both there and here.

Last time I checked, the members seemed to be Dazey, AxlisOld, Lucrecia, EstrangedTWAT, Bacardimayne, Conor, Broskirose and a few others that were there occasionally.

Basically what you just did was write down the names of basically all important people from GNFNR.

Thanks. Why is it mentioned in every thread?

Everyone started chatting on Skype, some people eventually had disagreements that spilt over into the forum. As Skype had nothing to do with the forum JB and the mods had no power to take action over anything that happened there but eventually the bad blood appeared onto the forum and there were many disagreements, arguments and in some cases abuse.

Some members blame the Skype crew for ruining GNFNR.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Cos your mum said so!

It's a secret society of horny drunk people.

Is their a age limit?

So you started a new thread to ask a question you've already read an answer to in a different thread?

That quote had me wondering. Your answer says it all. I am horny and drunk 90% of the time. Can I join??????????????????????