What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

For example Dazey being given free reign to literally harass TM and bait him into breaking the rules so he'd be banned, without any punishment for harassing the guy off the forum because two of the forum's mods were part of his clique.

I reckon it's Dazey. Whatever it is, it's Dazeys fault. Famine in Africa, the Iraq War, it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Dazey :lol:

Fuck off you cunt! Puttin' people right on teh facts n' tha' innit! ;) Oh and fuck you once more you cunt! :lol:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from the times that some of them called it ''the Skype Crew''.

So they are 14 or younger? I'll apologize if they are.

Not to continue to cause drama, but to answer your question, several of them are over 30 or near that age. I think one is 27, one is 33 I think, one is 34 and another one is 35, if memory doesn't fail me. :lol:

Lol.

Edited by UcudBmine

Guest Len B'stard

SKYPE CREW REQUIREMENTS:

SEX STARVED

DESPERATE

WILLING TO BOW AND ATTACK PEOPLE WHO FUCK WITH ANYONE IN SKYPE CREW

REWARD? YOU GET PUSSY.

And here you are, their biographer :lol:

The fact is too is that in that group, EVERYONE kisses your ass cause they're hoping to get a piece of the pie, if you get what I mean. You can deny it all you want but they follow you in lockstep, your orders and your sentiments like a hound follows a bitch in heat. What Lucrecia says goes if you want to remain in the Skype Crew; toe the line, hate who she hates or you're not invited to calls or chats anymore. It's like a clique of High Schoolers with you as the sort of bitchy cliqueish Queen Bee who all the guys kiss up to and follow in the hopes of getting something on Prom Night.

You're silly.

I remember when you were so enamored with Lucrecia. Telling her she looked like Betty Page....making lascivious little comments until it escalated into some truly repugnant shit involving a 14 year old girl. You sure on a high horse, acting pretty high and mighty for someone with such a scandalous past involving not only Skype but the forum itself.

How many times were banned there? And BEGGED and pleaded to be let back? Offered money to be let back?

You make me laugh though. Your antics never cease to entertain me.

As for all of wanting to fuck Lucrecia? That's not how the world works son. I met her and hung out and she's a lovely human being. We messed around with dildos but I didn't fuck her.

There is no point beating around the bush, as you say in English. You are probably one of the main reasons there was a divide. You pressured people into choosing when I decided I wanted to leave. I got bored of ganging up and bullying Miser. I didn't fit in with the gang, I guess. Screaming abuse at someone in a gang until they cry isn't my idea of fun. If you wanted to stay with the people who enjoyed that, go ahead. Don't make it sound as if I had any part in your silly "team SS vs team Conor" either. I just left the group and then the rest of you ganged up on me, while a few others continued to talk to me.

Funny, when I first joined in the calls, I was just the new guy and you were all friends. Except Miser....you fucking HATED that guy. Just ripped on him constantly. Strange to see you two as such close chums now. But after a while I got pretty bored with it too....your relentless racist "jokes" and Neo-Nazism was a real drag, so I just stopped joining the calls. I was happy to see a while later that you had left and formed a splinter Skype chat. It was a lot better without all your hate speeches. We had some really good times after you left....and your beloved SLAA even joined us occasionally. She's awesome....everyone loves her!

loldieskypecrewdiemiser

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Funny, when I first joined in the calls, I was just the new guy and you were all friends. Except Miser....you fucking HATED that guy. Just ripped on him constantly. Strange to see you two as such close chums now.

I don't think anybody would say that I was always nice to him. I wasn't. I never denied that or acted as if I was. But thing is that I never once joined in on any group bullying. Whenever I had any dispute with him, I did that myself. I didn't attack him six on one for many hours and did so until he started to cry. That's where I draw the line.

I believe you were nice to Miser too. You even said he reminded him of yourself. Funny how one day for no apparent reason you begin to hate him. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

I'm glad that you're enjoying that I'm not in those chats any more. That makes two of us. :)

Enough of this now, I don't want to get involved in forum arguments.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Len B'stard
Whenever I had any dispute with him, I did that myself. I didn't attack him six on one for many hours and did so until he started to cry.

I ain't used Skype before but to my understanding it's a thing of choice right i mean you sign in and do it yourself. Why would he stay there for many hours while people abused him to the point of crying? Sounds a bit odd to be honest.

It makes sense because High School is where popularity matters. It is where people who have accomplished nothing get respect even though they just turn on each other, attack with their deepest darkest secrets like 15 year old girls on the rag.

I'm not gonna take sides because I honestly got to the point where I don't care. I will say though I hope the mods clean up this place a little.

EDIT: by that I mean I hope they don't ban anyone , Just sick of reading the GnFnR bullshit / drama.

Edited by ThomasMeadow

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Just sick of reading the GnFnR bullshit / drama.

Agreed. Sorry for my part in it, I'll take a step back now.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not gonna take sides because I honestly got to the point where I don't care. I will say though I hope the mods clean up this place a little.

EDIT: by that I mean I hope they don't ban anyone , Just sick of reading the GnFnR bullshit / drama.

i never thought i'd fuckin' see the day where Tommy Meadows would make a post like that, Tommys fuckin' matured, i swear to fuckin' God the worlds comin' to an end! :lol:

It's just pointless now really. HV and UK (and other mods) seem to be working their ass off to restore this site that was once a 'shit hole' (Note, JMO there), then with in the last week its like a lot of people FROM BOTH ENDS of this shit are taking this site and making a play ground out of it.

Just my view on it.

Guest Len B'stard

It's just pointless now really. HV and UK (and other mods) seem to be working their ass off to restore this site that was once a 'shit hole' (Note, JMO there), then with in the last week its like a lot of people FROM BOTH ENDS of this shit are taking this site and making a play ground out of it.

Just my view on it.

Stop it man, you're scaring me...