How often do you brush your teeth?

Guest Iron Fist SS

How often do you brush your teeth?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Before everyone start to ask me why I'm asking this, it isn't because I'm worried about my own hygiene. But from what I've read on this and another GNR board, it seems as if far from everyone see it as obvious to brush their teeth every day. One person has said he doesn't do it every day for example. I remember another one saying that he rarely does it and even said he has got a white hairy tongue. Whatever that means. :scared: There are others as well, but I can't remember exactly what they said.

I brush my teeth at least twice a day.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

once a day. what dirty bastard brushes em once a week? Apart from the fella in my avatar...i don't even think he got once a week in :lol: Between him and Shane McGowan, ahhhh, fuck dental hygiene :lol: Important if you're interested in the fairer sex however so i've gotta be getting the old colgate out.

BTW, if you own an electric toothbrush, you're a retard.

Guest Len B'stard

What if it was a gift? :max:

Then one of your loved ones is a cunt :lol: (im sorry, i'm in one of them moods...lasted 29 years so far :lol:)

once a day. what dirty bastard brushes em once a week? Apart from the fella in my avatar...i don't even think he got once a week in :lol: Between him and Shane McGowan, ahhhh, fuck dental hygiene :lol: Important if you're interested in the fairer sex however so i've gotta be getting the old colgate out.

Oh, but English bad teeth is a myth, eh? :rolleyes:

:P

Once a day, before I leave the house, which is usually in the morning. I know I should probably do it more often but I'm too lazy. My teeth are alright though so far, except for this wisdom tooth which didn't get the memo that it's supposed to grow straight up, but that's got nothing to do with hygiene.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Religiously morning and night. I have 3 sets of toothbrush and toothpaste.

One in my bathroom.

One in my car.

One in my bag.

I have to brush after every meal.

After every meal or snack or anything that comes in contact with my teeth.

Some of you saying you brush only once a day disgust me.

It disgusts you for once a day when you're bordering on obsessive compulsive with yours? It's called enamel, it's made to take a beating.