How often do you brush your teeth?

Guest Iron Fist SS

How often do you brush your teeth?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brush twice a day, flossing once (at night). I skip the odd brushing here and there, but my mouth feels kind of nasty when I do and I get a bit self-conscious, so I try not to do this.

Ugh once a day. I hate the taste of just about any toothpaste, I don't like mint or hot cinnamon flavors. I know I need to do it twice a day but i need to find a toothpaste that tastes like steak or johnnie walker.

Hmm, try dog toothpaste maybe, they make a beef flavored variety. :lol:

once a day. what dirty bastard brushes em once a week? Apart from the fella in my avatar...i don't even think he got once a week in :lol: Between him and Shane McGowan, ahhhh, fuck dental hygiene :lol: Important if you're interested in the fairer sex however so i've gotta be getting the old colgate out.

BTW, if you own an electric toothbrush, you're a retard.

Don't knock it until you try it! I have the one with the small circular head and because of it's shape it's really easy to clean the tooth surface and the gums around it. You're not going to do a better job with a regular toothbrush so why even bother?

Edited by KBear

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I imagine you can get tasteless or oderless toothpaste. Even if you just put some water on your brush and scrubbed them at the very least?

Twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. Have to say also, I gave a couple of friends shit for using an electric toothbrush and they told me to get one and give it a try so I did and I cannot imagine going back to using a manual. My teeth are whiter and feel cleaner for longer since I have been using it.

Twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. Have to say also, I gave a couple of friends shit for using an electric toothbrush and they told me to get one and give it a try so I did and I cannot imagine going back to using a manual. My teeth are whiter and feel cleaner for longer since I have been using it.

Colgate add :lol:

But all of the above - even though I've used an electric toothbrush for years.

Knew a girl who used it for something else mind :lol: