Upcoming Tour?

Un42nutzly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they come back to the US with the same setlist, I'll murder someone.

And go see them.

HAHAHAHAHAH I am going to reserve my hopes for new songs, different setlists, it happening until further notice that's for sure! I'd go see them if they played an hour show. :)

I have been hearing whispers of GN'R hitting Australia by the end of the year. I guess if they were to play here, NZ and Japan would alos be on the menu.

I created a thread about GnR coming back to the USA soon. He said they will be back to a guy who asked on instagram. Hope some recording happens first ;)

And go see them.

We gotta go to another show together man! If its the same setlist I sware I'm only going to one.

We definitely will dude! And yeah, I say the same thing, but I know I'll do at least two. :tongue2:

In all honesty, I hope there isn't anymore of that $200 "VIP" crap...

And go see them.

We gotta go to another show together man! If its the same setlist I sware I'm only going to one.

We definitely will dude! And yeah, I say the same thing, but I know I'll do at least two. :tongue2:

Completely forgot about that. Ugh.

And go see them.

Completely forgot about that. Ugh.

Yeah, it's a bit of a downer to think about. Granted, I still stand by that my show and experience in Atlantic City was well worth the $200. That being said, I don't want to pay it again really.