Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

inthisriver

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was on the other forum, in the dirty section, and in that thread, I read one of my favorite posts ever, just thought it was so funny. Someone (might have been AxlIsOld?) said, "I forgot just how gay being gay is." :lol: In context after having seen that explicit material it was really hilarious.

It was on the other forum, in the dirty section, and in that thread, I read one of my favorite posts ever, just thought it was so funny. Someone (might have been AxlIsOld?) said, "I forgot just how gay being gay is." :lol: In context after having seen that explicit material it was really hilarious.

Sounds like something I might say.

Guest Broskirose

I wack it to that thread daily. :jerkoff:

it was homan and he said, "i forgot just how fucking gay being gay is." the fucking really makes it.

Damn...thought I had a real gem there. Oh well, I'll get drunk tomorrow, that will solve everything. Eh, NW dwellers, july birthdays, enjoy getting hammered, we're both awesome.

Edited by AxlisOld

Damn...thought I had a real gem there. Oh well, I'll get drunk tomorrow, that will solve everything. Eh, NW dwellers, july birthdays, enjoy getting hammered, we're both awesome.

Don't forget your SW dwellers with the july birthdays who also enjoy getting hammered... (in more ways than one)

Dont get it.

Don't forget your SW dwellers with the july birthdays who also enjoy getting hammered... (in more ways than one)

Dont get it.

Maybe that's for the best. :book:

Aids?

Dont get it.

Aids?

No. AIDS.

Thats worse than cursed frogurt.

Dont get it.

Aids?

No. AIDS.

Yes but it comes with your choice of topping...the topping contains potassium benzoate...that's bad.

Dont get it.

Aids?

No. AIDS.

Yes but it comes with your choice of topping...the topping contains potassium benzoate...that's bad.

Haha knew I could leave that one to you. :lol: