Best of luck Chloe.

arnold layne

Is that what she told you a Mormon mission is? You're dumb dude. It's when they invade countries around the world and try to brainwash people into joining their stupid fucking cult. I wish her luck too....that getting away from Utah will open here eyes to the rest of the world and she leaves that gross-ass cult behind her.

Is that what she told you a Mormon mission is? You're dumb dude. It's when they invade countries around the world and try to brainwash people into joining their stupid fucking cult. I wish her luck too....that getting away from Utah will open here eyes to the rest of the world and she leaves that gross-ass cult behind her.

She lives in Arizona. The Mormons have been expanding for some time. She will have people making sure she doesn't get influenced by educated people. All she has to do is go to college and they will make her take liberal arts courses and become enlightened.

I wish her luck too and hope the Greek Masters will save her. Salvation through logic.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

:rofl-lol:

It's a Mormon tradition during adolescence, to go off in a spiritual journey away from friends, family, and communication for a whole year or two with fellow Mormons. It's a journey for self discovery and respect for their fellow man.

Good luck sweet pea.

Aren't you thinking about Amish birds there? The Mormons just go places and annoy the fuck out of people with hangovers. :shrugs:

It's a Mormon tradition during adolescence, to go off in a spiritual journey away from friends, family, and communication for a whole year or two with fellow Mormons. It's a journey for self discovery and respect for their fellow man.

Good luck sweet pea.

This is just like one of my Japanese animes.

Good luck sweet pea.

Wtf she hasnt gone anywhere you crazy fucker haha.

One of my Homecoming dates was a Mormon. 6 months after high school she was married to a guy she barely knew. :shrugs:

It's damn near prearranged marriages. Another dude had a full ride to the back-to-back NCAA champion Oregon State Beavers, and he turned it down for a mission, to which he came back to a junior college baseball team.

Edited by AbominableHoman

I'm right here. I've just been at Lake Powell the past week. :)

Hi guys.

So you were not doing cult shit?

Cult shit? I don't even know what you crazy bastards are talking about. I was at the lake with family and friends. :lol:

I'm right here. I've just been at Lake Powell the past week. :)

*googles Lake Powell*

Yep, that's probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Not jealous at all! <_<

Cult shit? I don't even know what you crazy bastards are talking about. I was at the lake with family and friends. :lol:

Dancing topless around campfires in goat leggings sacrificing chickens and shit? ;)

No you are a dumb dude!