Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GIrth Brooks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • 01-February 06
http://www.reverbnat...source=facebook

Just uploaded another song, looking for honest opinions and criticism, don't be shy! It's unmastered so it sounds kinda rough but we hope to have everything done by the end of October, hope ya dig it

Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,541 posts
  • 25-November 02
Is that a typo in the title or is he just pleased to see me? :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,730 posts
  • 01-February 06
nah that's just our blatantly immature title, the song itself has nothing to do with thick penises or garth brooks

it's actually about getting black out drunk and falling asleep in a nativity scene next to jesus

Posted Image

inthisriver

inthisriver

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 10,799 posts
  • 12-May 06
That was pretty fucking tight. I feel dirty, goddamn.

In case anyone is confused, I have posted as Tbizzle, InThisRiver, and David_Bowie. Those accounts were merged when UK/HV took control of the forum, so my post count is correct.

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 14,730 posts
  • 01-February 06
:lol: thanks man, and thanks for listening! I can't wait to get it all mastered and uploaded

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users