Who do you think should play DJ in a GNR movie?

Dan H.

Guest Broskirose

Someone who dies in a graphic horrible way.

edit: I completely misread the thread. facepalm.

Edited by Broskirose

That'd be a sick ending, or maybe DJ could be dead the whole time, and he is just a figment of Axl's imagination.

I would like to see DeNiro play DJ's father. I think he would be great.

I'm gonna go with the kid from the new Spiderman movie, because he sucks and is a bad actor, so he could probably nail the part.

Let me guess, this thread was the highlight of your day. Congratulations, fission mailed!

I'm gonna go with the kid from the new Spiderman movie, because he sucks and is a bad actor, so he could probably nail the part.

Let me guess, this thread was the highlight of your day. Congratulations, fission mailed!

Have you been drinking, sir?

Please stay on topic, and try to avoid posting while intoxicated.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Try to avoid proving my point. But by all means, keep digging your own grave. Maybe when you have a minute, you might wanna read what Subsy wrote in the gnfnr thread he locked in Anything Goes.

Oh I'm sorry, were we talking about DJ acting and you used the opening post to make a dig at him? Why you are so clever! And obsessing about DJ is fun! I heard you secretly wear ashbaswag underwear.

Thanks!

Try to avoid proving my point. But by all means, keep digging your own grave. Maybe when you have a minute, you might wanna read what Subsy wrote in the gnfnr thread he locked in Anything Goes.

Oh I'm sorry, were we talking about DJ acting and you used the opening post to make a dig at him? Why you are so clever! And obsessing about DJ is fun! I heard you secretly wear ashbaswag underwear.

It's not secret, I like the way the fabric feels on my scrotum.

Hulk Hogan should play Axl

I was thinking Joseph Gordon Levitt playing the younger Axl (think Hesher in orange hair), Danny Bonaduce playing the older Axl.

I've seen the early pics of Ashba with longer, almost blonde hair, he looks like he could be Axl's brother in those pics. Couldn't figure out what celeb could play him though.

Edited by dalsh327