Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Alexa Vetere

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

vaida

vaida

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 19-November 11
I've never heard of her either :D

Alexa Vetere
NYC rock artist Alexa Vetere releases debut album 'Breathe Again' produced by Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal.
Posted Image
link

GOOD TO SEE THE GUNS N'ROSES NAME BEING USED TO PROMOTE

gnr_zps958a9313.png

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,666 posts
  • 10-October 07
So? Her album is great, you should listen to it instead of creating these pointless threads and complaining about GnR members instead.

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

vaida

vaida

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 19-November 11

So? Her album is great, you should listen to it instead of creating these pointless threads and complaining about GnR members instead.

Pointless to you, maybe not to others. To be fair, there's little to talk about when it comes to Guns N'Roses at this present moment in time.

gnr_zps958a9313.png

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • 22-August 10

Pointless to you, maybe not to others. To be fair, there's little to talk about when it comes to Guns N'Roses at this present moment in time.

slash still promotes himself with the gnr name so why shouldnt bumble ? he's in gnr... so yeah pointless topics , if u had created this to speak about the album instead of complaining it would be a good thing though...
lisbon 6/10/2010 ; london 1/06/2012

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

slash still promotes himself with the gnr name so why shouldnt bumble ? he's in gnr... so yeah pointless topics , if u had created this to speak about the album instead of complaining it would be a good thing though...

Slash has no right to do that. You do realize that right??

Oh nvmd you're probably on the Slash train cuz he tells u what u wanna hear and Axl showed up late to a show u went to in 1992 right??

vaida

vaida

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 19-November 11

Slash promotes himself using his own name ;)

The difference with this girl is, instead of mentioning Bumblefoot plays on her album, she also uses the leverage of the band name Guns N'Roses. Correct me if I am wrong, but when Slash appears on someone else's album, he is credited as Slash, not: Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. Obviously the weight of the nane Bumblefoot alone wasn't enough for her.

Edited by vaida, 28 July 2012 - 01:04 PM.

gnr_zps958a9313.png

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • 22-August 10

Slash has no right to do that. You do realize that right??

Oh nvmd you're probably on the Slash train cuz he tells u what u wanna hear and Axl showed up late to a show u went to in 1992 right??

me ? fuck slash.
lisbon 6/10/2010 ; london 1/06/2012

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts
  • 18-February 06

GOOD TO SEE THE GUNS N'ROSES NAME BEING USED TO PROMOTE

Everyone has always used the name of the band they're in to promote side projects/appearances. No matter the band.
Posted Image

Guest_Broskirose_*

Guest_Broskirose_*
  • Guests
  • --
This is the lamest attempt at a dig on Bumblefoot I've ever seen in my life.

Btw, this album has some great songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users