GNR iPhone/iPad App - Free Codes

dizzyphone

If the app is good people will find it.

Btw if u like soccer there's a new game called New Star Soccer which pretty fun. First 10 games are free but I bought it I'm so addicted to it. It's best soccer game I've played on a phone.

the app isn't really special.

the places tab is kinda cool, it show locations of Axl first house and school and stuff

the gallery has (only) 15 pictures

discography is, just the tracklist of the albums, with some youtube video of a song that is on the album

the quiz is kinda cool

the app is all about the original band, only in the discography, CD is present and in the quiz, there are some questions about CD.

the app is not worth €1,59

the app isn't really special.

the places tab is kinda cool, it show locations of Axl first house and school and stuff

the gallery has (only) 15 pictures

discography is, just the tracklist of the albums, with some youtube video of a song that is on the album

the quiz is kinda cool

the app is all about the original band, only in the discography, CD is present and in the quiz, there are some questions about CD.

the app is not worth €1,59

This is v1 of the app so more features will appear from time-to-time. Glad to hear that you dug the quiz, locations features etc. Hope to add additional photos to the gallery over time - oh and, do you realise how much photo licensing costs? When you mention price, not sure quite what you think is reasonable for 1.59, which is around the price of a carton of milk, substantially less than one beer....