Fernando Responds To Bumblefoot

LoadedNightraiN

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Axl's actually her boss. Guns N' Roses is a business. Like any business, there is an owner and a general manager. The order of who is in charge is as follows:

Owner: W. Axl Rose

Manager: Beta Lebeis

Assistant Manager: Fernando Lebeis

Employees: Dizzy Reed, Richard Fortus, Stage crew, etc.

However, I'm sure if Beta wanted to fire someone, she'd have to ask Axl first. All managers have limits.

Well, Axl's actually her boss. Guns N' Roses is a business. Like any business, there is an owner and a general manager. The order of who is in charge is as follows:

However, I'm sure if Beta wanted to fire someone, she'd have to ask Axl first. All managers have limits.

I thought Fernando was the manager? Beta is known not to even go to all the shows.

I thought Fernando was the manager? Beta is known not to even go to all the shows.

Then maybe they're co-managers.

it's a fact beta was axl's maid/housekeeper before shocking the world n' becoming axl's boss

It's a fact that you're using a speech to text app because everybody knows that there's no way in hell that you know how to spell boss, much less any other word in your babbling.

I think they all kind of tow the line. From what I've heard Beta is the 'manager', Fernando is in charge of security and was also tour manager I think for the European tour (although Del James has also been tour manager in the past) and Vanessa plays a role too. If Beta is busy or not around Vanessa fills in for Beta. But this is just what I've read, not like I'm on the inside anything!

I think they all kind of tow the line. From what I've heard Beta is the 'manager', Fernando is in charge of security and was also tour manager I think for the European tour (although Del James has also been tour manager in the past) and Vanessa plays a role too. If Beta is busy or not around Vanessa fills in for Beta. But this is just what I've read, not like I'm on the inside anything!

so beta is the manager. not fernando. meaning, beta is the guns n roses 'manager'

so beta is the manager. not fernando. meaning, beta is the guns n roses 'manager'

Yeah, she's definitely the manager. But Axl's the owver, which makes him her boss.

Yeah, she's definitely the manager. But Axl's the owver, which makes him her boss.

so beta is the 'manager' and axl is the 'boss.' that means team brazil (management) is basically nil when it comes 2 decisions since axl is the BOSS. and the 1 who makes the decisions. so in theory there is no team of any kind or management. there's just axl rose

so beta is the 'manager' and axl is the 'boss.' that means team brazil (management) is basically nil when it comes 2 decisions since axl is the BOSS. and the 1 who makes the decisions. so in theory there is no team of any kind or management. there's just axl rose

Do you even know what management is? They work in support of the artist.

Do you even know what management is? They work in support of the artist.

Don't bother. You know how they say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Well, you can't teach a stupid dog anything. This situation fits right in with the latter.

Axl would have ultimate say of course, but I have also heard that he consults and trusts her with many decisions. Apparently he'll ask her opinion on things if he's concerned that he's perhaps not being fair when dealing with other people. That says to me that he is aware that his views are sometimes extreme and he WANTS to deal with people in ways that are socially acceptable to everyone around him. Interesting considering the way he gets crucified sometimes.

Axl would have ultimate say of course, but I have also heard that he consults and trusts her with many decisions. Apparently he'll ask her opinion on things if he's concerned that he's perhaps not being fair when dealing with other people. That says to me that he is aware that his views are sometimes extreme and he WANTS to deal with people in ways that are socially acceptable to everyone around him. Interesting considering the way he gets crucified sometimes.

maybe it's time axl step up as the boss and hold a press conference on CD 2

Edited by finck6

You've actually got kind of a point there.