Bumblefoot on FB about his twitter rant

Twinaleblood

This is what he said:

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :)

He was just venting at the time. Like i always said, he shouldn't have taken it to twitter to confuse us all, people will look into things and form there own opinion.

They have moved on and gotten over and played 2 shows since and all chilling out at home or where ever. Like someone said, it's like being told on a friday afternoon that you have to come into work on a saturday, you don't get your day off, and on top, he has to travel to another country ect.

He was just venting at the time. Like i always said, he shouldn't have taken it to twitter to confuse us all, people will look into things and form there own opinion.

They have moved on and gotten over and played 2 shows since and all chilling out at home or where ever. Like someone said, it's like being told on a friday afternoon that you have to come into work on a saturday, you don't get your day off, and on top, he has to travel to another country ect.

Maybe Bumblefoot should do an Axl and vent on stage :D

allllways blaming the singer, well isn't he the boss shot caller?

Axl's the man, and you know that.

Plse Ron,dont have fear! say what you think always!

Who says he has fear?? Ask Robin Finck and Brain if they have fear..or ask Bucket, then get back to me

Sounds like back peddling.

Yep, backpedaling by all the people who thought (or hoped) Ron's comments were anything more than frustration based upon physical pain and mental fatique :thumbsup:

Truth here. We've got hardly any info here, have no certainty what the context is behind anything posted on Twitter or Facebook or whatever.

If he has a problem with management's booking of the wedding and the way the crew was treated, then how can he cower down and act like the owner of GNR and the one who brought this management group in isn't responsible? GNR management doesn't tell Axl what to do. He tells them what to do.

Edited by Rustycage

This is what he said:

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant :P (www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. :) Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went :) Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... :)

i smell blood in the water...

This is what he said:

That was cheesy :rofl-lol:

This is what he said:

That was cheesy :rofl-lol:

cheesy. but true. there's blood in the water. i smell blood in the water. oh!

Axl can't control everything. Remembering how Dylan let the label put a band together and map out tours for him. He just had to turn up.

um axl wants 2 tour instead of releasin' new guns n roses albums of new guns n roses material