Choose my browser!

inthisriver

Which browser should I use?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I currently use Chrome and I'm happy with it for the most part, but perhaps it is time for a change. Mygnr, this is where you come in. Should I stick with Chrome or switch to either Firefox or Safari... ? I'll exclusively use which ever you choose. Let's give the poll about a week. :)

I've been switching between Firefox and Chrome, trying to find one I like. Firefox uses a ton of memory and generally doesn't look as nice as Chrome, but Shockwave crashes all the goddamn time for me which is very annoying. I guess I'd suggest Chrome if only because apparently most people don't have problems with Shockwave. If you're already using Chrome and haven't had problems with it, then yeah keep using it.

Firefox eats memory like an American eats.... well..... anything.

Stick with Chrome.

I like Chrome quite a bit, but I hear Firefox is more secure. That and using Adblock Plus and NoScript bascially wipes out all ads. Like, all of them. Gone. Even those annoying You Tube ads - they just don't play. Straight to the video, it's a beautiful thing.

Edited by KBear

Firefox eats memory like an American eats.... well..... anything.

Stick with Chrome.

I like Chrome quite a bit, but I hear Firefox is more secure. That and using Adblock Plus and NoScript bascially wipes out all ads. Like, all of them. Gone. Even those annoying You Tube ads - they just don't play. Straight to the video, it's a beautiful thing.

Yeah. I'm shifting from Chrome back to Firefox. Google is notorious for finding any angle to mine personal information.