Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GNFNR NOT CLOSING

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

TheNightrain

TheNightrain

Junior

• Returned
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • 01-April 11

There's no grand conspiracy.
John Bonham had a change of heart,that's all there is to it.
He invested a lot of time and effort and couldn't bring himself to walk away from everything he built up.

Best to let it go,there's nothing else to it but a change of mind. :shrugs:

Exactly
"Now that there is dawn, & we're back out on the run, funny how everything was Roses when we held on to the Guns"

TheNightrain

TheNightrain

Junior

• Returned
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • 01-April 11

Love the way people make assumptions without knowing any facts. You seem to "know" a whole lot about nothing, and only choose to share this info after the moment has passed and an outcome has already been determined. :thumbsup:

aww .. you butthurt? whether you like it or not, i said that i didn't believe that gnfnr.com would close - and i was right. not sure why you are so upset about that. again, it just seemed pretty obvious to me. sorry that you couldn't see that too. i'm also sorry that i didn't feel like it mattered enough to say this publically before bonham expressed his change of heart.

early on, gnrfnr had the potential to be a great forum. i'd be the first to admit that. unfortunately, things changed. now, it is what it is. none of this is a slight to bonham, nor am i claiming to know what was going through his mind. it's just the reality of it all.

Also, i recall you licking alot of arse over there when you were trying to get on the staff.

"BBA, bringing all of the fair & unbiased GN'R news right to you." :takethat:
"Now that there is dawn, & we're back out on the run, funny how everything was Roses when we held on to the Guns"

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07

Also, i recall you licking alot of arse over there when you were trying to get on the staff.

"BBA, bringing all of the fair & unbiased GN'R news right to you." :takethat:

umm .. is this your proof of my ass kissing? lol. btw, i was on staff. i was the guy reporting news while your worthless ass was sleeping. furthermore, black sabbath did that signature for me - and he's the one who came up with that slogan. way to make yourself look like a clueless chump. now, you better get back to moderating those 2 other members that you have over there.

(Sidenote: none of this is a diss to bonham. just to the some of the morons - such as yourself - that contributed to the downfall of that place.)

TheNightrain

TheNightrain

Junior

• Returned
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • 01-April 11
More than i did? Take a look in the section and see who posted more! By the way, your "Shock, Horror, look at me" Exit was brilliant. You actually were a pretty cool guy over there though, and i did like your posts. Just a pity that when your ex "colleuges" came over here you acted totally different..

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09
Is the skype crew the trolls from gnfnr?

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,543 posts
  • 13-February 06

Is the skype crew the trolls from gnfnr?

Not really, but sort of. They do their thing on Skype and they post on GNFNR, but they're not all trolls. Every group in existence has a few dumbasses though. :shrugs: I take more issue with their lame ass sigs than I do with any of them posting.
:shrugs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users