Five Guns N' Roses songs you would play to someone that never heard them before.

Haters Gonna Hate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I handed my Illusions records to my friend, he returned them and said "I almost cried listening to November Rain". He's now addicted to original Guns N' Roses.

Here we go again. *sigh* <_<

I handed my Illusions records to my friend, he returned them and said "I almost cried listening to November Rain". He's now addicted to original Guns N' Roses.

Here we go again. *sigh* <_<

Just because Izzy and Axl said what OG GNR is, doesn't mean we have to be sticks in the mud about it. It was just Hollywood Rose under a new name, I highly doubt the setlist was any different, unless Axl was doing a whole other setlist, I'm sure Shadow, Anything Goes, Reckless were all staples. The big change was Seattle to the end of '85 anyway, the bulk of AFD was pretty much written and performed within 6 months, just needed tweaking on stage and in the studio. A lot of bands used to play under multiple aliases just to keep getting gigs.

I would show them the hits first and if they enjoyed it, I would go deeper into the albums and show em more stuff

Welcome to the Jungle

Paradise City

Sweet Child o' Mine

November Rain

Locomotive