what would you do in axl's shoes ?

kanudo19

Put urself in axl's shoes and think in what would u have done in his place ? he had created gnr with traci but it was he who invented the name, it was is dream from day one, even before slash joined the band , gnr was already axl's vision and drea  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Look i hate all the shit, but this is not Guns N' Roses at all, i love this band and like the way they tour and stuff, but this edition of guns n roses is an insult to the 88-93 band, should be under a diff name for sure. not even fair on the new members, hey don't stand a chance being called gnr when they are not in any way.

Look i hate all the shit, but this is not Guns N' Roses at all, i love this band and like the way they tour and stuff, but this edition of guns n roses is an insult to the 88-93 band, should be under a diff name for sure. not even fair on the new members, hey don't stand a chance being called gnr when they are not in any way.

dude as long as theyre shows and music keep up with the standards set by the old band then i call this guns n roses !!!

i would never give up my dream just because everyone else quit!

Fuck yeah kanudo,hold on to the dream and the vision.!

it's just that there's alot of people always talking shit about axl's decisions but wht would they do if it was them ?! i sure wouldnt lose my dream and everything i had accomplished just because everyone else quit

It's wayyyy too late but I'd have taken the GnR name exactly how he has, but started a new band instead of nuGnR. Whole other name, everything would be different. This way, there wouldn't be half the pressure he's had. I'd also be very open, sincere and easy going towards my hatred towards Slash. I'd try to make people understand somehow, for example:

Interviewer: Will Guns N' Roses ever reunite? Will you ever play with Slash again?

Me: You see, I'd love it all to work out. The time I've had in GnR was a huge part of my life and I'm glad it all happened but... Some times, no matter how much you talk, when you got something against another person, when your personalities don't match like with me and Slash, it just can't happen. You can't be forced to have musical chemistry with someone like that. It has so come naturally. Right now, it's impossible as we can't be in a room together. I'm sorry to say this but it is virtually impossible for us to play or make music together right now, it'd be a train wreck and I don't want to stain our legacy with a floppy reunion.

This way, fans wouldn't think he's an ass, it wouldn't be his fault, they wouldn't have fought like they've fought, it'd all be awesome.

I'm a genius.

It's wayyyy too late but I'd have taken the GnR name exactly how he has, but started a new band instead of nuGnR. Whole other name, everything would be different. This way, there wouldn't be half the pressure he's had. I'd also be very open, sincere and easy going towards my hatred towards Slash. I'd try to make people understand somehow, for example:

Interviewer: Will Guns N' Roses ever reunite? Will you ever play with Slash again?

Me: You see, I'd love it all to work out. The time I've had in GnR was a huge part of my life and I'm glad it all happened but... Some times, no matter how much you talk, when you got something against another person, when your personalities don't match like with me and Slash, it just can't happen. You can't be forced to have musical chemistry with someone like that. It has so come naturally. Right now, it's impossible as we can't be in a room together. I'm sorry to say this but it is virtually impossible for us to play or make music together right now, it'd be a train wreck and I don't want to stain our legacy with a floppy reunion.

This way, fans wouldn't think he's an ass, it wouldn't be his fault, they wouldn't have fought like they've fought, it'd all be awesome.

I'm a genius.

Exactly right! How different things could be now if he had done just that. But here's the difference, based on that post I'm imagining you to be a well balanced person with a good understanding of how the average person thinks and acts. Unfortunately, Axl is not that person. Now I love him to death, he's an amazing artist and has brought a lot to my life, but I think something somewhere between 1988 and 1993 went a bit skewiff in his thought processes. I can understand where he was coming from with all his reasonings, etc and I do think he has principles that he lives by but he has allowed his principles to get in the way of what is rational and reasonable in the eyes of the world at large. :)