GN'R Rock in Rio 2013

alangarcianr

hopefully this time axl won't use such a big festival as a warm-up, rir 2011 was a fucking disaster and the brazilian fans didn't deserve that.

Whats hilarious about this statement is EVERYONE that I spoke to that were at the show had a great time!

Stop the drama

Yeah well, that makes sense. Who would go to a concert and not have a good time? The performance was sub-par; Axl was clearly unprepared, forgetting lyrics and throwing fits. And the Rio crowd and Youtube viewers had to suffer because of it. It was a big disappointment for me.

And that's coming from a very big Axl and nuGNR supporter.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably be worse than Rio 2011

Quite impossible.

hopefully this time axl won't use such a big festival as a warm-up, rir 2011 was a fucking disaster and the brazilian fans didn't deserve that.

Whats hilarious about this statement is EVERYONE that I spoke to that were at the show had a great time!

Stop the drama

I fucking was @ it and i didn't fucking have a great time. It was my 3rd GNR gig after 11 years waiting and I almost left at about 3/4 of the performance.

He hit that paparazzi guy at the airport in 2009. I count that as a hit.

Anyway, Slash hasn't been that succesful either. He's releasing more music but it's nothing spectacular.

But getting the two back together won't help.

Oh and OT: I don't expect them to come to RIR without any new material. IF they're even going to play there.

hmmmm... Walk of fame???

Edited by Todo Poderoso Timão

That was definitely one of the most disappointing things I've ever experienced as a fan with GNR.

If I was *there* it wouldn't have been, but staying up for the YouTube stream was really suck thing to experience. I was expecting Download Festival or Rock Am Ring quality. Even the mix was bad, never mind anything else.

It doesn't matter that it was free.

Anyway. They'd probably not have such extreme conditions next year (the rain, 2 previous acts going over time limit, etc).

• 2 weeks later...