The Linguini Occurrence

It was a top notch show. Great fucking time. I was on the floor about 6 people deep on Slash's side, and once that fight broke out during Nightrain we slinked up to the 2nd row dead center for the rest of the night :takethat:

Some old bald guy let me rip his J for a while, Slash killed it, and Todd Kerns on vox for You're Crazy was sick, what a set of pipes on that guy.

Caught a pick from Slash at the end of the show, all in all a great night

A lot of people seem to complain about Myles, until they see him live. Glad he won you over and happy to hear you all had a good time.

I'm seeing him tonight and totally psyched!!

Myles' stage presence is greatly improved over the time I saw Slash & Co. in 2010

A lot of people seem to complain about Myles, until they see him live. Glad he won you over and happy to hear you all had a good time.

Myles live is awesome he and Slash have great chemistry on stage and off. I'm glad all had a great time.

Myles' stage presence is greatly improved over the time I saw Slash & Co. in 2010

Absolutely.

Myles live is awesome he and Slash have great chemistry on stage and off.

Wow, he really was awesome!! You could tell the band genuinely have a good time together - no drama. Smiling and interacting with the crowd, it was a very cool vibe. Definitely one of the better concerts I've been to in a long time, it was just a fun night overall.

The opening act took the stage at 8:00 on the dot. Slash came on at 9:01. Doesn't get better than that, especially when you're standing in GA and it feels like it's about 1000 degrees in the venue. Really enjoyed the mix of songs and Myles nailed them all. I was surprised how well everyone knew all the songs, not just the GNR and VR tunes. There's a lot of diehard Slash fans out there, which was cool to see.

That fight went on too long!

I was about 10 heads back on Slash's side.

I smoked & passed around a big joint during Rocket Queen.

It was great to meet you Linguini -- I'm glad we made it happen.

so that was your joint smoke i saw haha, my friend and i didnt wanna get kicked out so we smoked before we went into the venue

That fight went on too long!

I was about 10 heads back on Slash's side.

I smoked & passed around a big joint during Rocket Queen.

It was great to meet you Linguini -- I'm glad we made it happen.

so that was your joint smoke i saw haha, my friend and i didnt wanna get kicked out so we smoked before we went into the venue

HOB's is awful for smoking, when I saw VR there in 07 when it was the Avalon the place was hotboxed. But at HOB's if you're in the middle of the floor, just blow down, keep it down and you'll be fine. We roasted 2 or 3 at Slash.

That show was one for the ages.. So damn good... Just watch that Rcocket Queen video, it is just phenominal. So glad to get to watch that because that was easily one of the highlights of the night. I will take this band over Velvet Revolver anyday and I liked them alot. With this band Slash gets to be Slash.

I was another bald guy smoking weed, I was at the back of the floor though.

I was up on the rail between Todd and Frank. would've been more center if it wasn't for the VIPs. oh well. was still awesome! as was Huntington last night! you guys are lucky you didn't get caught. a guy got tossed for smoking weed in the middle of the show last night. he wasn't too far back b/c I was on the rail (started second row between Todd and Myles, but people bailed and I ended up on the rail midway through Slash's set) and I saw his smoke over my shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

sick videos.. That show as so damn good, cannot wait for Hampton.

So at the end of the Boston show Slash said they would be back in September, which surprised the hell out of me because you don't normally see bands perform once and then come back to the same city the following month for another show.

Well there has yet to be another Boston show added to the tour, and looking at their announced tour dates I don't see how they could schedule one without playing 5 or 6 consecutive days (ain't gonna happen) so WTF? Why would Slash say they would be back in Boston, specifically in September? I'm really hoping it happens, but don't see how it can before they head to the left coast in early October and then overseas through the end of November.

Maybe he meant the Hampton beach show? I don't remember that being more than an hour from Boston. I went to the Boston show and I'm going to Hampton beach, too (and CT and NYC :D ).

So at the end of the Boston show Slash said they would be back in September, which surprised the hell out of me because you don't normally see bands perform once and then come back to the same city the following month for another show.

Well there has yet to be another Boston show added to the tour, and looking at their announced tour dates I don't see how they could schedule one without playing 5 or 6 consecutive days (ain't gonna happen) so WTF? Why would Slash say they would be back in Boston, specifically in September? I'm really hoping it happens, but don't see how it can before they head to the left coast in early October and then overseas through the end of November.

Maybe he meant the Hampton beach show? I don't remember that being more than an hour from Boston. I went to the Boston show and I'm going to Hampton beach, too (and CT and NYC :D ).

Yeah maybe that's it, sucks for me as I'm away all that weekend :(

What confuses me is he said it when I saw him at the Irving Plaza show in New York earlier this year. He said "we'll be back in the fall." I thought "well I know he's playing the Wellmont Theater in Montclair. Guess thats what he means. Even though that isn't the fall or New York." Then he announces a NY date for September. So it really seems like he's tries to be a man of his word and doesn't just talk of his ass for applause. Personally, I want the Boston date because I wasn't there in August but would be there for all of the fall and I need another Slash show. So I understand if maybe he wanted one and meant it but it didn't end up happening, if he meant a different show, or he means one later. Now it scares me thinking he might have meant Hampton, but its just as nerve racking waiting for a possible announcement. I noticed the exact same thing though that it doesn't seem like theres a day in his schedule to add one.

Yeah maybe that's it, sucks for me as I'm away all that weekend :(

What confuses me is he said it when I saw him at the Irving Plaza show in New York earlier this year. He said "we'll be back in the fall." I thought "well I know he's playing the Wellmont Theater in Montclair. Guess thats what he means. Even though that isn't the fall or New York." Then he announces a NY date for September. So it really seems like he's tries to be a man of his word and doesn't just talk of his ass for applause. Personally, I want the Boston date because I wasn't there in August but would be there for all of the fall and I need another Slash show. So I understand if maybe he wanted one and meant it but it didn't end up happening, if he meant a different show, or he means one later. Now it scares me thinking he might have meant Hampton, but its just as nerve racking waiting for a possible announcement. I noticed the exact same thing though that it doesn't seem like theres a day in his schedule to add one.

I thought the same thing at the Irving Plaza show and then was surprised/psyched when i saw the Hammerstein Show announced