tour

princessxrose

is gnr touring at this time i would love to see them?

Sorry for all the shit answers you got, it's really sad that new members can't come here and ask a serious question without having the thread ruined by people who are obviously not fans of the band.

GN'R just finished their tour of Europe and are now on a break. According to band members and management they are now working on a new record. Rumours has it they might tour in India in December and perhaps also in Mexico/south of USA later this year.

is gnr touring at this time i would love to see them?

Sorry for all the shit answers you got, it's really sad that new members can't come here and ask a serious question without having the thread ruined by people who are obviously not fans of the band.

GN'R just finished their tour of Europe and are now on a break. According to band members and management they are now working on a new record. Rumours has it they might tour in India in December and perhaps also in Mexico/south of USA later this year.

they're not working on a new record. the new record's already been recorded by robin and bucket. brain 2. what are you talking about, soulmonster?

If you wanna see them, see them ONCE. Because if you go to another show, it'll be the exact same thing. Down to who stands where on stage, what moves each person makes, and what songs are played.

Disagree.

I was at the rail twice, and yes, we're not talking about crazy setlist changes, or the guitarists changing where their efx are each night, but if you think you can take everything in while being an active audience member, you're mistaken. The two times I was up front (once at Rosemont, once at The Joint), and the third time last year in The Joint's balcony, were completely different experiences. If you haven't gone, it's worth going, and it might be worth going twice if one of them is a GA and you do the 'work' to get to the rail. There's so many things unique to each show if you're up close...plus the people you temporarily bond with.

I'm sure two shows in the balcony or in the lower bowl, or in the back of GA, would be pretty similar feeling, though. Front is the only way to go.

If you wanna see them, see them ONCE. Because if you go to another show, it'll be the exact same thing. Down to who stands where on stage, what moves each person makes, and what songs are played.

Disagree.

I was at the rail twice, and yes, we're not talking about crazy setlist changes, or the guitarists changing where their efx are each night, but if you think you can take everything in while being an active audience member, you're mistaken. The two times I was up front (once at Rosemont, once at The Joint), and the third time last year in The Joint's balcony, were completely different experiences. If you haven't gone, it's worth going, and it might be worth going twice if one of them is a GA and you do the 'work' to get to the rail. There's so many things unique to each show if you're up close...plus the people you temporarily bond with.

I'm sure two shows in the balcony or in the lower bowl, or in the back of GA, would be pretty similar feeling, though. Front is the only way to go.

Actually, I saw them five times within the past year. Twice front-row-center, the other three times on the rail either slightly right or left. For me, it was really quite a similar show each time. The only thing that changed was the addition of You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, and My Michelle at The Ritz. But who fuckin' cares? It's not new music.

Disagree.

Actually, I saw them five times within the past year. Twice front-row-center, the other three times on the rail either slightly right or left. For me, it was really quite a similar show each time. The only thing that changed was the addition of You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, and My Michelle at The Ritz. But who fuckin' cares? It's not new music.

Strange, you advice others to see it only ONCE because it is the same experience, yet you yourself went to see them 5 times within the past year. It doesn't add up.

Disagree.

Strange, you advice others to see it only ONCE because it is the same experience, yet you yourself went to see them 5 times within the past year. It doesn't add up.

Indeed.

...who expects new music at concerts, anyway?

Disagree.

Indeed.

...who expects new music at concerts, anyway?

Second time tickets were free, third and fourth were bought at the same time and were two of the first six announced UCAP shows (thought there might be something new). Fifth show I went to just to take pictures. Also met Axl that day.

I know these sound like bullshit excuses, but if they come around this area again, I really doubt I'll be going more than once.

How can anyone not want to see GNR as many times as they can? Unfuckinbelievable......

Because you can get a better value listening to the album at home.

At least he could sing on those.

Weird since I don't listen to any GNR albums...just live videos.

How can anyone not want to see GNR as many times as they can? Unfuckinbelievable......

Because you can get a better value listening to the album at home.

At least he could sing on those.

Yeah, you're better off going to a Nirvana or Pink Floyd concert... oh wait.