tour

princessxrose

:devilshades:

Yes they have 3 shows in Tucson, AZ this week.

ok ? why are you trying to send me to AZ. ? i just got here and i get the feeling you are ready to get rid of me . :jerkoff:

They play tonight, Thursday and Saturday at the Rialto Theatre in Tucson, AZ. These are private gigs but I have a few extra tickets I'd like to sell if you're interested. With these shows Guns N' Roses will be welcoming Buckethead back to the band, replacing Bumblefoot. Buckethead will also perform Friday night as a solo artist at the same venue. Send me a PM if you're interested in tickets.

:devilshades:

Yes they have 3 shows in Tucson, AZ this week.

ok ? why are you trying to send me to AZ. ? i just got here and i get the feeling you are ready to get rid of me . :jerkoff:

They play tonight, Thursday and Saturday at the Rialto Theatre in Tucson, AZ. These are private gigs but I have a few extra tickets I'd like to sell if you're interested. With these shows Guns N' Roses will be welcoming Buckethead back to the band, replacing Bumblefoot. Buckethead will also perform Friday night as a solo artist at the same venue. Send me a PM if you're interested in tickets.

i sent you a pm to get the price of the tickets ? cuz i would love to see gnr :anger: