Your favorite UYI tour shows....

Marc,

What are your favorite UYI tour shows? Any personal favs you'd recommend a listen to?

Also, how did you feel about the "Big Band" lineup of Guns during 1992 with the horns, Teddy Zigzag, Tracey and Roberta?

Edited by Vincent Vega

I was proud to see them the 4 nights that they played at the forum. I didn't have any problem with the 1992 line up but I thought the set list could have had a few less of the 15 minutes songs maybe cutting out Heavens Door would have done the trick.

Edited by recklessroad

• 4 weeks later...

I was proud to see them the 4 nights that they played at the forum. I didn't have any problem with the 1992 line up but I thought the set list could have had a few less of the 15 minutes songs maybe cutting out Heavens Door would have done the trick.

marc! i can't believe you would say that! Not the whole song, maybe just the "gimme some reggae" parts.

marc! i can't believe you would say that! Not the whole song, maybe just the "gimme some reggae" parts.

I'm not saying that I don't like the song it's just that mixed in with the other 2 that are more important. I think it was just slowing things down a bit

I'm not saying that I don't like the song it's just that mixed in with the other 2 that are more important. I think it was just slowing things down a bit

I would have to agree. KOHD could have been cut down. As could Move To The City.

The 10 minute drum solo was ridiculous.

As much as I love Slash, the excessive soloing before Godfather and after Double Talkin Jive could have been axed too.

Wild Horses was kinda cool though. Short and sweet.