Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent Vega

Your favorite UYI tour shows....

5 posts in this topic

Marc,

What are your favorite UYI tour shows? Any personal favs you'd recommend a listen to?

Also, how did you feel about the "Big Band" lineup of Guns during 1992 with the horns, Teddy Zigzag, Tracey and Roberta?

Edited by Vincent Vega

I was proud to see them the 4 nights that they played at the forum. I didn't have any problem with the 1992 line up but I thought the set list could have had a few less of the 15 minutes songs maybe cutting out Heavens Door would have done the trick.

Edited by recklessroad

I was proud to see them the 4 nights that they played at the forum. I didn't have any problem with the 1992 line up but I thought the set list could have had a few less of the 15 minutes songs maybe cutting out Heavens Door would have done the trick.

marc! i can't believe you would say that! Not the whole song, maybe just the "gimme some reggae" parts.

marc! i can't believe you would say that! Not the whole song, maybe just the "gimme some reggae" parts.

I'm not saying that I don't like the song it's just that mixed in with the other 2 that are more important. I think it was just slowing things down a bit

I'm not saying that I don't like the song it's just that mixed in with the other 2 that are more important. I think it was just slowing things down a bit

I would have to agree. KOHD could have been cut down. As could Move To The City.

The 10 minute drum solo was ridiculous.

As much as I love Slash, the excessive soloing before Godfather and after Double Talkin Jive could have been axed too.

Wild Horses was kinda cool though. Short and sweet.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0