UY2- So Fine

TSI- I don't care about you

CD- Catcher in the rye

Catcher?!?!?!?! WHAaaahahaaaaaattt?!?!?

Yeah Lady Gaga is better and Justin Biber or whatever his name is

What the hell, man?!?! I usually agree with your posts haha

• 4 weeks later...

AFD

-Anything goes (I love it but I like one of the two alts much better. the one that has the line "I know you want it, you can bring your sister..." That version.

Perfect album, but I had to pick one...

Lies

Reckless life.

UYI I

You Aint the first

UYI II

Um, My world .... I wish I could add that to another album.

TSI?

Look at your game girl.

Chinese Democracy

Rhianna and Crisbrowndolins

AFD: I love all of the songs

Lies: Hard to pick one, but maybe Used To Love Her from Lies, Mama Kin from LLAS

UYI: Bad Apples (and nowadays i can't stand November Rain, i just like the outro)

UYII: My World, but if we doesn't count MW a song, maybe: So Fine

TSI?: I Don't Care About You

CD: Street of Dreams or Prostitute or Catcher In The Rye

Edited by Crash Diet

Afd-Rockwt queen

Lies- one in a million

Uyi 1- you aint the first

Uyi2- 14 years

Si- that manson song

Cd- shacklers

what.png

AFD- Anything Goes

Lies- One In A Million

UYI I- Bad Apples

UYI II- My World

TSI?- I've still never listened to this album the whole way through.

CD- Shackler's Revenge

AFD- Anything Goes

Lies- Mama kin and Patience

UYI I- Double Talkin' Jive - Never understood the love for this song, it's awful.

UYI II- Knocking on Heaven's door as well as You Ain't the First

TSI?- Buick Mackane, I Don't Care About You, New Rose, Attitude - The rest I can enjoy listening to.

CD- Scraped - Like it a lot, just lacks the punch it needs, same goes for I.R.S way too many instruments going off at once.

Interesting choices.

Mine:

AFD - Anything Goes. It was that or Think About You. They're the two songs that I feel lack the most punch. Neither of them are bad per se but in the context of being on one of the best albums of all time, they're average tunes among a bunch of greats.

Lies - Mama Kin. There's nothing on the acoustic side I don't like. Patience was a smash. I honestly think, had the lyrics not included the words "immigrants" "hooray for tolerance!s" and "hooray for tolerance!s" that One in a Million would have been a hit. Make those verses less offensive and it's something that gets tons of airplay. The chorus is catchy and the music is there. I view it as a product of its time and the place Axl might have been in then. So I can't exactly hate it even when I don't agree with the sentiment. Used to Love Her is a guilty pleasure and I like the acoustic You're Crazy. On the electric side I love Reckless Life and Nice Boys, so that leaves Move to the City and Mama Kin. I'm not big on Aerosmith (only select songs really appeal to me) so I went with that one.

UYI I - Back off Bitch. Just seems... juvenile. Bad Obsession is up there also.

UYI II - My World. Goes without saying. So Fine would be second. Sorry Duff.

TSI - Since I Don't Have You. I love Ain't It Fun. I love Down on the Farm. I wish either of those had been videos (sure would have needed some bleeping out of the f bombs but so what). I can't believe that's what we got as a video for TSI.

CD - Rhiad and the Bedouins. I'm surprised at all the Scraped hate. Rhiad is a song that never grew on me from day one. I just can't get into it. It's the only song on the album I routinely skip.

AFD - Anything Goes

Lies - Reckless Life

UYI I - The Garden

UYI II - Excluding My World, it would be Shotgun Blues

TSI - I Don't Care About You

CD - EDIT: I meant Rhiad, not Silkworms (though Silkworms is equally horrible), with Scraped being a very tight second.

Edited by Projected