Has the "band" mentioned which studio they are currently recording in?

BBA

during the past tour, numerous members of the "band" mentioned how recording the next gnr album was everyone's "top priority". i'm just curious ... since the tour ended, have any of these guys mentioned which studio they are currently recording in? if they already tweeted this, i must have missed it.

during the past tour, numerous members of the "band" mentioned how recording the next gnr album was everyone's "top priority". i'm just curious ... since the tour ended, have any of these guys mentioned which studio they are currently recording in? if they already tweeted this, i must have missed it.

Not as far as I know. If they are indeed recording I assume they use a number of studios.

How the heck is anyone supposed to know this and possibly answer your query??????? :confused:

He didn't except an answer, the purpose of the thread was just to spread uncertainty regarding the rumour that they are working on the next record. He doesn't like the band, you see, but for some reason likes telling us about it.

How the heck is anyone supposed to know this and possibly answer your query??????? :confused:

He didn't except an answer, the purpose of the thread was just to spread uncertainty regarding the rumour that they are working on the next record. He doesn't like the band, you see, but for some reason likes telling us about it.

It's because he likes Axl only if Axl does whatever BBA wants him to (which means reunion). If not, he'd rather have him dead, so he keeps trolling/flaming/spamming/flooding/misguiding/misleading/insinuating/wfse on the forums.

Or he is just curious if the band is recording together at one studio.

Yeah, sure. BBA is so sad...

He doesn't like the band, you see, but for some reason likes telling us about it.

He's not the only one here who doesn't like this travesty of a band.

Of course not. God forbid that everybody would love what GN'R has turned into. Luckily, most others who stop liking something don't become obsessive about what has transpired and wastes time posting about the band and how bad it has become at fan fora, though. Neither do they find joy in meticulously determining the exact point where a post is considered trolling by carefully compiling the right amount of apparent seriousness with the right amount of veiled stabs and criticism so as to make it impossible for mods to intervene without causing a lot of whining from the likeminded and others who are not familiar with their modus operandi.

No, because it is apparent the band isn't recording together since Axl just was in Marbella, Dj is in Las Vegas, Bumbles is in New Jersey and so on. Of course this does not mean the band isn't working on the next record, but possibly not every one of them at the same time and at the same geographic coordinates. So although your theory seemed plausible on the surface, it is obvious you were wrong. Oh, BBA could just not know the band members are scattered across the globe, you say, nope, BBA displays every twisted trait of those pathologically obsessed with something they despise, including wasting their precious life being well updated on their subjects, and in BBA's case - and this is more rare, I suppose - even going as far as to claim being an insider and spamming fan fora with conceived lies and make-up stories. Haha. So BBA knew exactly that they couldn't be working together in a studio, which is one of the reasons he made this thread, to point out to everyone that the band isn't doing what he believe they said they were going to do: work together at the same place on the next record; whereas we who know better, know they never said anything of the sort, just that they would work on finishing a record which by now would probably not include much more studio work and at least not required to work in the same studio at the same time.

why do you want know what studio he at are you going call him wait i can see it now

studio owner: hello

bringbackadler: hi is axl there can i talk to him

axl: hello

bringbackadler: hi axl i think it will be cool if you get the old band together and do a reunion

axl: click (hangs up)

why do you want know what studio he at are you going call him wait i can see it now

studio owner: hello

bringbackadler: hi is axl there can i talk to him

axl: hello

bringbackadler: hi axl i think it will be cool if you get the old band together and do a reunion

axl: click (hangs up)

+1 I lol'd. So true. *snickers*

no, i think he's making a joke out of the idea that the members of this band would ever get together in a studio and record.

He doesn't like the band, you see, but for some reason likes telling us about it.

He's not the only one here who doesn't like this travesty of a band.

Of course not. God forbid that everybody would love what GN'R has turned into. Luckily, most others who stop liking something don't become obsessive about what has transpired and wastes time posting about the band and how bad it has become at fan fora, though. Neither do they find joy in meticulously determining the exact point where a post is considered trolling by carefully compiling the right amount of apparent seriousness with the right amount of veiled stabs and criticism so as to make it impossible for mods to intervene without causing a lot of whining from the likeminded and others who are not familiar with their modus operandi.

No, because it is apparent the band isn't recording together since Axl just was in Marbella, Dj is in Las Vegas, Bumbles is in New Jersey and so on. Of course this does not mean the band isn't working on the next record, but possibly not every one of them at the same time and at the same geographic coordinates. So although your theory seemed plausible on the surface, it is obvious you were wrong. Oh, BBA could just not know the band members are scattered across the globe, you say, nope, BBA displays every twisted trait of those pathologically obsessed with something they despise, including wasting their precious life being well updated on their subjects, and in BBA's case - and this is more rare, I suppose - even going as far as to claim being an insider and spamming fan fora with conceived lies and make-up stories. Haha. So BBA knew exactly that they couldn't be working together in a studio, which is one of the reasons he made this thread, to point out to everyone that the band isn't doing what he believe they said they were going to do: work together at the same place on the next record; whereas we who know better, know they never said anything of the sort, just that they would work on finishing a record which by now would probably not include much more studio work and at least not required to work in the same studio at the same time.

I don't know BBA's complete posting history. Nor do I know where each band member is hanging out today. How do you guys keep up with that? I know DJ keeps everybody on blast as to his location, but do the other guys?

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I don't understand why the Axl haters post here. Nor do u understand why a guy like Corn constantly makes anti-Slash posts on a daily basis.

As for studio time.

Lots of bands, when not touring, enjoy hanging out and jamming/creating music. Regardless of what stage a potential album might be.

From what I've read about the old band, they spent a lot of time in the studio without Axl being there.

You could be right. Maybe this was a thin subtle attempt to somehow cupcake the board. You attacked me for doing the same thing in another post when I was asking a serious question. You seem like a nice fella.......but you seem very cynical and angry all the time. Not every post has some deep seeded hidden message to bash the band.

Edited by Groghan