Your Best Of Nu-GNR Choice?

Millions

I'd love to believe that this band will still be around in 10 or 15 years, and by that time will have amassed and published a strong, exciting body of work to rival that of the previous incarnation of the band. I love Chinese Democracy, but even as a massive fan, I can see that it wildly inconsistent - with erratic peaks and troughs in quality. For example, there are some classic songs, but also some utter dogs like if The World, Rhiad and Scraped. But, for argument's sake, let's focus on the positive for now.

How many songs from Chinese Democracy do you think are out and out classics - up to the standard required to justify their place on A Best Of New-Guns 10 or 15 years down the line.....?

For me, the songs which I think will be good enough to be included on a future best of are :-

1) Shackler's Revenge ;

2) Better ;

3) There Was A Time ;

4) This I Love.

Not a bad showing for Chinese Democracy, all things considered!

I don't think any of the songs are 'classics'. That is not meant in any way to degrade Chinese Democracy as I personally really liked the album, but outside of us on the forums... very few people actually will know or remember any of the material.

The strongest songs in my opinion are:

1) Better

2) Sorry

3) TWAT

4) Prostitute

5) Madagascar

I don't think any of the songs are 'classics'. That is not meant in any way to degrade Chinese Democracy as I personally really liked the album, but outside of us on the forums... very few people actually will know or remember any of the material.

The strongest songs in my opinion are:

1) Better

2) Sorry

3) TWAT

4) Prostitute

5) Madagascar

this plus catcher in the rye.