New Ugly Kid Joe

DeadSlash

Guest Len B'stard

Ugly Kid Joe came out with a new EP in June, just heard about it. It's pretty good. Sounds is the same, but it's better quality then Motel Cali.

Looks like it was digital only, but CD is available now.

6 songs,

no mention of Spider Dome. <_<

This band used to be quite visible when i was a kid, i never did manage to get round to listening to em. The

Black Crowes was another band like that.

I saw them live about 2 months ago. It was great fun. They were joined on stage by Phil Campbell of MÔtorhead and late rin the day

Whitfield Crane joined Mötorhead on stage.

Backstage proshot live "Cats in the Cradle":

Edited by st0n3r

I saw them live about 2 months ago. It was great fun. They were joined on stage by Phil Campbell of MÔtorhead and late rin the day

Whitfield Crane joined Mötorhead on stage.

Backstage proshot live "Cats in the Cradle":

He had a song on Motel CA with Lemmy "Little Red Man" one of his best.

You guys check this album out? I'm digging it pretty hard, I hope they follow it up with an LP.

FYI, they played one of the Euro festvals with GnR, I totally missed that. I was really into UKJ back in the day, ashamed I didn't notice they were on the bill!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
This band used to be quite visible when i was a kid, i never did manage to get round to listening to em. The

Black Crowes was another band like that.

The Crowes are the real deal. Lot of good shit. One of my favorites.

What happened to The Spin Doctors?

Two Princes is one of my earliest music memories where it was like, of the time and i heard it.

It's like Doom said, they're nothing special for a radio rock band, but there's just enough of something different about them that makes us like those few songs.

Damn...On here talking about Ugly Kid Joe and Spin Doctors :lol: I like some of that UKJ too. Same as Spin Doctors, one big album, a few really good songs, nothing special but I can dig it.

https://youtu.be/XldIWUaFjwM

Whit Crane had (has?) a pretty damn good voice...he did a cover of ACDC's Livewire (and another song, Gone SHotting?) on the Thunderbolt tribute album that is rocking.

He does. They did a remake of NIB that's pretty good too. Nativity in Black I think is the album, Sabbath tribute.

• Like 1