Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Guns N Roses Fan Mulls Using $232 Million Lottery Winnings to Pay for Original Lineup Reunion

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Bards

Bards

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • 04-February 09

its enough to buy 233 private shows by the current lineup of the band. Something Axls accountant will no doubt be pointing out repeatedly over the next few days, to no avail.

I lol'd.

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • 28-April 11

It'll never happen.

They offered a lot of money before to get the old guys back together, but only money will not work in this case...

Exactly. Axl can't be bought. Slash is probably already in contact with these people.

Complete bullshit, guess you forgot about the million dollars Axl received to play at a wedding. I would say he was bought.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Billy loves money A LOT. But Billy hates Smash A LOT MORE.

Edited by The Only Cosmonaut, 15 August 2012 - 06:04 PM.

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

SONOFABITCH

SONOFABITCH

Now You're Messin' With A....

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • 11-April 05
Ths guy would be a hero if he pulled it off.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 2,153 posts
  • 21-February 12
But if I won that much money the last thing I would spend it on is something like this

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

Waste of money.

When you have $239 million, "waste of money" shouldn't exist on your vocabulary.

232 not 239 ya marooooooooooon.

You ppl need to start getting ur facts straight.

But if I won that much money the last thing I would spend it on is something like this

Agreed. Slash himself said its not about the money, but then again, he never revealed any figures exactly. We truly don't know the exact amount offered for a reunion, but it'd be nice if this at least gets them talking about it.

If i won the money I'd make this offer too..knowing that it wouldn't happen so hey, the guy got his 15 minutes!

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

Waste of money.

When you have $239 million, "waste of money" shouldn't exist on your vocabulary.

When you have $239 million you still don't have enough money to pay for a GN'R reunion, so it's a waste of money.
I believe more has been offered to them over the years.

More than 239 million has been offered before? I COMPLETELY doubt that.

Well, there are rumors that 150 million was offered, even 250 million being offered. Then again, those numbers were from Steve Adler of all people, aka a worthless drug addict whos brain is so shot he cant differentiate reality from fantasy anymore. FACT.

Slash and Axl both deny any offer being handed to them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YCDEr9uJb0

Go to 1:25... So basically, it's 7 figures then who knows yet Slash still says they never had a concrete offer. Confused?

Edited by AxlRose14, 16 August 2012 - 04:18 PM.

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

Ths guy would be a hero if he pulled it off.

Pretty much every1 in here would have sex with him, male or female.

I just can't see it happening...

Rafał

Rafał

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • 26-February 10

It'll never happen.

They offered a lot of money before to get the old guys back together, but only money will not work in this case...

Exactly. Axl can't be bought. Slash is probably already in contact with these people.

Complete bullshit, guess you forgot about the million dollars Axl received to play at a wedding. I would say he was bought.

Exactly what I was thinking.

He didn't actually get bought. It's different to get paid for doing something you do anyway (one more show on the tour? no problem) that to get paid for doing something you don't want to do.

PITBOSS

PITBOSS

DEMI-GOD

• Supporters
  • 1,257 posts
  • 05-January 12
i was wondering if this guy blew all his money yet or what was happening with his "plan" for the money. any update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users