Poll: Do you like or dislike DJ Ashba?

TeeJay410

Do you like or dislike DJ Ashba?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For my own curiosity mostly, but also to end any question as to if a majority of board members like DJ or dislike DJ. Either side likes to claim that most of the board is on their side, well let's see where we all stand.

Please this is just a poll, feel free the state your choice in a post but let's not make this a flamefest.

I've gone with like. As with most people I would prefer to hear less about his commerical side of life, but who here would honestly say they wouldn't promote themselves a bit in order to make life financially easy. Only so long a guy can stay relevant for.

I went with Like. He's got a great stage presence, and I think he sounds good live. I also like some of the sixx a.m stuff. I think he brings a real energy and possibly some creativity to the band. I hope Axl allows this to influence him and actually get something out soon.

Why not an in between? I don't dislike him, but like is a big word.

Axl seems to like him, and he seems to truly like GNR. Don't like his looks, but on stage he has is a good presence and is very enthustiastic.

But not the best guitarplayer, not really an own sound, don't know if that is good or bad. He isn't bothering me. But if Axl replaces him tomorrow, wouldn't miss him.

My husband met DJ when he played Cruefest when he was playing with Sixx AM. He was very cool and took the time to talk to him and sign his ticket.

I think he's an awesome guitar player and has a great pressence on stage. I think he's a good addition to Axl and GNR.

I guess I dislike him. Not as a person, I just don't care that much for his guitar playing or image.

Axl seems to really like him, and he does fit in the band with the others so I need to really wait and see if he can contribute anything in the studio.