Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"ADLER" to make its live debut on the Kiss Kruise

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 17,154 posts
  • 24-February 06
source

ADLER, the new band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler, has been added to the lineup of the Kiss Kruise. The second Kiss Kruise is setting sail October 31 November 4, 2012 from Miami, Florida to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas onboard the Norwegian Pearl.

The Kiss Kruise will mark the first-ever live performance of ADLER.

"I'm really excited to debut my new band by playing with KISS," states Adler. "KISS has always been one of my favorite bands and they are all great guys. The cruise is sure to be an amazing time!"

ADLER is comprised of Steven Adler, frontman Jacob Bunton (LYNAM, MARS ELECTRIC), guitarist Lonny Paul (ADLER'S APPETITE), and bassist Johnny Martin (CHELSEA SMILES).

"I'm really looking forward to playing live with this band," states Bunton. "We just finished an incredible record and are looking forward to taking it on the road."

Due later this year, ADLER's debut album was recorded in Los Angeles with producer Jeff Pilson (FOREIGNER, DOKKEN) and was mixed by Jay Ruston (ANTHRAX, STONE SOUR). The CD features guest appearances by Adler's former GUNS N ROSES bandmate Slash and ROB ZOMBIE/ex-MARILYN MANSON guitarist John 5. The first single, "The One That You Hated", is out now on iTunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPEu2fhNONM&feature=plcp

Posted Image

2i0u9oh.jpg

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • 28-April 11
Good to know one of my favorite bands is helping Steven out.

Edited by The Only Cosmonaut, 16 August 2012 - 04:06 PM.

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

Tom-Ass

Tom-Ass

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • 29-November 06
Man I really like that song.. When is that album supposed to come out? Looking forward to hearing it and checking this band out live.
WHAT A WASTE!!!

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
  • 12-August 12
This sucks balls typical 80`s generic cock rock abortion someone tell that vocalist that it`s not 1985 anymore fucking pass :thumbsdown:

Edited by Son of a Guns, 27 August 2012 - 03:11 AM.

Formerly known as Son of a gun

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,736 posts
  • 12-January 05
Johnny Martin is from Chelsea Smiles... The same band that opened for GNR earlier this year?

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

matthewlang

matthewlang

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • 20-November 08

Man I really like that song.. When is that album supposed to come out? Looking forward to hearing it and checking this band out live.

http://www.blabbermo...wsitemID=179830

Looking forward to it!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users