MYGNRFORUM Covers: Better

Tyler Drama

I wanna do a part on vocals!!!! Can I?? Any part but "No one ever told me when/I was alone /They just thought I'd know better, better" please!! :wow:

EDIT: I'll do part 9!!

Edited by The Only Cosmonaut

Are you okay with female vocals? If so, I could give part 3 a shot.

But does the recording have to be really high-quality?

You're down for PART 3 :)

It should be decent quality but doesn't have to sound like Axl Rose's studio

I wanna do a part on vocals!!!! Can I?? Any part but "No one ever told me when/I was alone /They just thought I'd know better, better" please!! :wow:

EDIT: I'll do part 9!!

You've got PART 9 sir! :thumbsup:

No one has taken the intro yet ? If not i would like to give it a shot , both guitar and vocal . That would be part 1 right ?

I put ya down for PART 1! However, I'd just like to have the vocals. I think we're alright on guitar for now. Thanks though! :)

I have questions regarding guitar / pedal / amp settings . Bassically i need help setting it up the best possible way , so any guitar tech out there PM me ...

Guess you didn't read my post. I'm just gonna have you do vocals, I already have some guys doing the guitars. Thanks though!

I have a drum part that I recorded a couple of years ago I can send you. It was recorded with two mics but if you want it I'll try to find the file.

YES please PM me ASAP :)

Count me in if you want me to work on some guitar parts!

I understand you saw my rough first test of the Sorry Solo.

So if you consider me a valuable asset, then let me know what sort of tones/parts you'd like me to play!

I've got plenty of time to spend on this and would be more than happy to!

Cheers.

EDIT: Wont let me send you a PM either.

The link for anyone else!

ROUGH TEST.

Edited by SMG