MYGNRFORUM Covers: Better

Tyler Drama

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Noooooo I'm too late!! :(

This sounds awesome though especially since you guys are recording the instruments too. I can't wait to hear it. Good luck!!

Hey, you can have my part if you want? I really liked your parts in GnfnR cover of Estranged and Locomotive. :)

Aw thanks that is so kind of you to offer but you go ahead. I am excited to hear this :xmasssanta: Good luck!

Aw thanks that is so kind of you to offer but you go ahead. I am excited to hear this :xmasssanta: Good luck!

Alright, but just as a warning, I don't sound half as good as you or anyone else on the list for this. I'm getting nervous now... :scared:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Alright, but just as a warning, I don't sound half as good as you or anyone else on the list for this. I'm getting nervous now... :scared:

I'm sure you'll sound great! It's just a bit of fun. I just remember cringing and laughing a lot. It's fun to do but it took me ages to listen back :nervous:

BTW - I can do the breakbeat things and pitman stuff if you want...

Ever thought about adding in some custom keyboards? Might be able to fill that in.

Could try some kind of pitman if you want :)

If any of you three could help me with some Pitman stuff for Silkworms, would you please send me a PM?

I think we should roll with the official drum track unless someone has a great recording setup for them, or programs excellent ones. If the drums sound crap, everything will sound awful. You can do much with vocal and other instruments to make them sound alright, but bad sounding drums will always sound bad.

I think we should roll with the official drum track unless someone has a great recording setup for them, or programs excellent ones. If the drums sound crap, everything will sound awful. You can do much with vocal and other instruments to make them sound alright, but bad sounding drums will always sound bad.

+1, Frank is decent enough :D Plus, if the drums were outta way, this project could move forward.

(Demon Wolf, aren't you on UG btw? :tongue2: )

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

+1. I'm not questioning anyone's abilities but recording drums is a much harder task than guitar/bass/vocals. We should use the original drum track.