MYGNRFORUM Covers: Better

Tyler Drama

Like I said, that was just deleted for some unknown reason since the kid can't give a reason.

SkidRow left after the bowling alley interview incident.

He told me and a few others that he would be gone for a good while.

Edited by Rustycage

Like I said, that was just deleted for some unknown reason since the kid can't give a reason.

SkidRow left after the bowling alley interview incident.

He told me and a few others that he would be gone for a good while.

Yeah, but he didn't leave because he was "criticized" (which does't make sense seeing as how we shared some of the same thoughts on things in the interview) which is why I deleted your comment.

At least, that's not what he told me or what I remember. If I'm wrong and he wants to post and say so, then so be it, but I'm not going to have a post stay up that isn't true. Is that enough of a reason?

That said, this thread isn't about that. If someone wants to revive this project, or if Skid comes back with interest in it, then let's get it rolling, but we aren't going to discuss why a member doesn't post on the forum as much anymore.

What are the royalty cuts on this?

This sounds like an idea borne out of alcohol and other mind inducing substances

Sounds like my kind of idea then.

In the future, if anyone wants to attempt another song, I'd like to be a part of it. I've never covered anything from CD, but if it's AFD through UYI, I have and would love to do so again.

Those songs can only be played if Slash is involved. Otherwise, the public backlash would be too much to bear.

Sad to see this idea fall apart...

This just makes it all the more authentic in being a GNR related project...

In the future, if anyone wants to attempt another song, I'd like to be a part of it. I've never covered anything from CD, but if it's AFD through UYI, I have and would love to do so again.

Those songs can only be played if Slash is involved. Otherwise, the public backlash would be too much to bear.

The original post stated they covered Locomotive too. That was also Slash. And really....we are GNR fans...flipping people the bird is kind of a prerequisite.

Edited by DangerousCurves