No one has mentioned this yet...

TurboSupra

TSI was released on Nov 23rd, 1995, and CD was released on Nov 23rd, 2008-exactly 15 years later.

One of the Vegas concerts is scheduled for Nov 23rd, 2012-5 years after the release of CD, and roughly 15 years after the CD project was started.

Will anything happen? Probably not-but A LOT of you guys have had WAY less plausible theories..

TSI was released on Nov 23rd, 1995, and CD was released on Nov 23rd, 2008-exactly 15 years later.

One of the Vegas concerts is scheduled for Nov 23rd, 2012-5 years after the release of CD, and roughly 15 years after the CD project was started.

Will anything happen? Probably not-but A LOT of you guys have had WAY less plausible theories..

not for anything, but 2008-1995=13, not 15 as is 2012-2008=4

gotta take more math classes

To me, TSI was released in 1993, but what do I know... :shrugs:

haha yea, Spaghetti Incident was the first CD I ever got, My Uncle had got us a CD player for our birthdays, and he took me and my brother to the music store and told us to get a CD, I was surprised to see Guns N Roses Spaghetti Incident as a New CD as I did not hear about it and did not know they had a new album, when I got home and saw it was an album of Covers I was disappointed

To me, TSI was released in 1993, but what do I know... :shrugs:

haha yea, Spaghetti Incident was the first CD I ever got, My Uncle had got us a CD player for our birthdays, and he took me and my brother to the music store and told us to get a CD, I was surprised to see Guns N Roses Spaghetti Incident as a New CD as I did not hear about it and did not know they had a new album, when I got home and saw it was an album of Covers I was disappointed

Not as disappointed as I was after listening to it.

Edited by smokingarthur