Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The "I'm unashamed to say I believe in God" Thread

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER
  • 13,822 posts
  • 17-November 06

Well clearly we see where most of the people in this thread stand.

Not much tolerance from the non-believers.

It's because we're tired of these threads.

You believe in God? Well then shut the fuck up because I don't care!

Paranoia, Paranoia

Everybody's coming to get me

Just say you never met me

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,652 posts
  • 21-September 05

I'm not ashamed.

You also think that Revenge of the Sith is better than Empire Strikes Back so I think we can leave it there with your contribution. :lol:

What is your problem?

vvZ4ihN.png

estrangedtwat

estrangedtwat

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • 23-July 12
People that believe in "god" may not be ashamed of it, but I'm ashamed enough on their behalf!! Soft-skulled 'tards.
I cannot envision any circumstance in which I'll ever have the opportunity to have sex again. How's it gonna happen? I just don't see how it could occur.

Chloe

Chloe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • 01-December 11
I'm not ashamed. :D

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,608 posts
  • 14-August 07
Tell these hoes to go home.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,652 posts
  • 21-September 05

I'm not ashamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vBesOFURek

vvZ4ihN.png

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
The existence of this thread suggests a kind of in-built shame factor regarding being religious on the part of the OP, which makes me wonder whether he believes in God at all.

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • 25-January 08
Their is not much difference between me and someone who believes in god. They don't believe in 99% of gods except their own, and I don't believe in any of them.
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,761 posts
  • 28-January 11
I'm not ashamed so...

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,746 posts
  • 01-October 11

Although I do find it hilarious that people who believe in God tend to push their beliefs on others a lot more than those who do not believe.

Yeah the responses to this thread really support the notion that believers are more pushy than non-believers :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Also I don't care either way whether or not someone believes. It's a personal choice, really.

Exactly, let people believe whatever the fuck they want to believe. Dude created this higher power appreciation thread for believers, yet it was immediately flooded by atheists shitting all over religions and believers. And religious folk are the oppressors? Fuckin' priceless! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

And who is forcing you to read and post in a thread specifically created for believers in God?

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,746 posts
  • 01-October 11

im a non- believer and i am very tolerant of believers :D

Me too but I fucking love winding em up! :lol:

Crikey, you're an atheist reading and posting in a God appreciation thread - who's winding up who mate? :rolleyes:

If I start a "I'm unashamed to say I'm black" thread and a member of the KKK jumps all over it like moths to a flame, who's the one who has their panties in a bunch?

It's all about tolerance my friend, not being bloody blinkered :D

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,725 posts
  • 25-November 02

im a non- believer and i am very tolerant of believers :D

Me too but I fucking love winding em up! :lol:

Crikey, you're an atheist reading and posting in a God appreciation thread - who's winding up who mate? :rolleyes:

If I start a "I'm unashamed to say I'm black" thread and a member of the KKK jumps all over it like moths to a flame, who's the one who has their panties in a bunch?

It's all about tolerance my friend, not being bloody blinkered :D

I'm tolerant of everybody but tolerance isn't the same as reverence and if you believe something that I think is silly I'm gonna give you shit over it. I'm not being malicious but I just have a very caustic sense of humour. Please don't ever take offence at anything I say cos 99% of the time I'm not being serious.

I mean I don't genuinely think Len should have stayed on the banana boat from Paki land but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna give him shit about it. In the same way I don't shit the bed at being called a dettol soaked, tin bath having, tripe gobbling northern monkey. :lol:

It's all banter mate but people who say they believe that the earth is only 6000 years old and back then snakes talked to people really need to not get offended when the rest of us crack a rib laughing at them. :)

Edited by Dazey, 18 August 2012 - 10:04 AM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Nobodys_Fault

Nobodys_Fault

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  • 14-January 07

Dude created this higher power appreciation thread for believers, yet it was immediately flooded by atheists shitting all over religions and believers. And religious folk are the oppressors? Fuckin' priceless! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

No offence to Miser, but this is just a shitty idea for a thread. It's like a terrible facebook status put up by an attention seeking teenager harvesting 'likes'.

If a near identical "I'm unashamed to say I'm an atheist" thread was made it would be similarly shit upon.

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,267 posts
  • 19-February 05

In all fairness, the people who are religious never start threads gloating about it. It's always the other way around. How many threads have we seen on here completely bashing religion compared to praising it?

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,181 posts
  • 12-December 08
Everyone should read the Bible and Koran, just to get an idea of what's in it, regardless of whether or not they believe in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users