Micheonne from the Walking Dead series

darkrose

Micheonne, from the Walking Dead series, is the most badass chick on television.

For Starters, she walks around with two armless jawless zombies on chain leashes, one of which is

*Spoiler Alert*

224647_445776258778552_1735699450_n.jpg

Her ex-boyfriend. Check her out in the contest photo I posted. She is FIERCE

If you want to win the shirt with her on it, you have till Thursday to enter.

I would have been fine if they had excluded her from the TV show.

Same here...

She didn't really make sense in the comics until the part where SPOILEEEEEEEEEEER she is forced to lose her shtick because everything turns to shit SPOILEEEEEEEEEEER so I bet she's going to feel really awkward in the TV show...

She's gotten really stale in the comic, but I'm excited to see what the show does with her.

i think they show will do somethings a little different, i also heard they are thinking about doing a movie of the walking dead

She's gotten really stale in the comic, but I'm excited to see what the show does with her.

i think they show will do somethings a little different, i also heard they are thinking about doing a movie of the walking dead

Yeah, I hope they go in a different direction after

the Governor kills everyone. I can't see the comic storylines with the hilltop colony and whatnot translating well to TV.

the Governor kills everyone. I can't see the comic storylines with the hilltop colony and whatnot translating well to TV.

i tend to agree unless

they spare some people during the prison section of the show, i think they almost have to spare daryl's life he is a pretty popular character i think him and rick could carry the show through that point IMO

i tend to agree unless

they spare some people during the prison section of the show, i think they almost have to spare daryl's life he is a pretty popular character i think him and rick could carry the show through that point IMO

Of course they'll spare Daryl. He isn't even in the comic, so they have complete creative freedom with him. They'd be retarded to kill off the only character they can do that with, not to mention the most popular character in the show.

On an unrelated note, I'm wondering what they're going to do about Sophia. My prediction with where the comic is going is that Rick is going to die and Carl will take the role as main protagonist with Sophia as his love interest, so they've left a pretty big gap to fill if it goes that route. That being said, I doubt the show will last that long anyway.

i tend to agree unless

Of course they'll spare Daryl. He isn't even in the comic, so they have complete creative freedom with him. They'd be retarded to kill off the only character they can do that with, not to mention the most popular character in the show.

On an unrelated note, I'm wondering what they're going to do about Sophia. My prediction with where the comic is going is that Rick is going to die and Carl will take the role as main protagonist with Sophia as his love interest, so they've left a pretty big gap to fill if it goes that route. That being said, I doubt the show will last that long anyway.

Sophia is dead brah.

i tend to agree unless

Sophia is dead brah.

That's what I mean. How are they going to fill in her role if she suddenly becomes important in the comics?

i tend to agree unless

Sophia is dead brah.

That's what I mean. How are they going to fill in her role if she suddenly becomes important in the comics?

yeah that is going to be a problem, the connection in the comics with carl and sophia is very strong, they were starting to show that in the tv series which is why i was shocked when they killed sophia so quickly, i agree i think rick is going to eat it soon, and sophia and carl would be a great way to continue the story. the tv series could introduce a new character that may resemble sophia and carl might start a freindship with her.

even though im 90% sure daryl will survive a while i would not be surprised if they whack him, kirkman likes to be spontaneous lol. i still think for main character herschel,lori,carol and maybe tdog will eat it at the prison.

the thing with the movie is they could release a movie to catch up to the comic books. i think the hilltop colony and things like that would work fine if they can introduce new and exciting characters that people will love like they did with daryll and merle i think they sort of missed the target with t dog lol