Guns N' Roses in Oklahoma

loosecannon3

Cool pics, loose. Hope you had a good time while you were here. Did you stay in Norman or OKC? I think the statute of limitations has run out on your "keep it quiet" promise to the hotel. Looks like a courtyard Marriott to me, too.

Well, the hotel staff was so nice to me and I don't want to blow their cover!

The whole band was so nice though. DJ, Bumble and Frank in particular spent lots of time downstairs in the lobby. The great thing was that there were only 3-4 of us fans there so we could monopolize their time. :D I talked to DJ quite a bit actually and he gave us backstage passes. Although, nothing really happened backstage that night other than us seeing more of DJ for a few minutes

The only thing that sucks is none of those guys can give us any answers about GNR, its the same thing every time, but cool to meet them, well besides ashba

I have to say that Ashba was quite cool. I got to chat with him three times throughout the day and he's the one that gave us the backstage passes. Great guy!

The only thing that sucks is none of those guys can give us any answers about GNR, its the same thing every time, but cool to meet them, well besides ashba

I have to say that Ashba was quite cool. I got to chat with him three times throughout the day and he's the one that gave us the backstage passes. Great guy!

im sure he is a cool guy, just not a big fan of him really. Also, i was thinking, i write music, been out of it for about 6yrs doing any recording, recently bought a house and setup up a little studio to record, and all i can think about is new music, and just want to take down all my old music, i just cant imagine wanting to stay in the past with the same music, and as far as bumble and the other guys, playing all this music they didnt even write, i could not imagine that at all.