It really sucks that Axl won't reunite the real GNR to play these Vegas shows.

BBA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not in this lifetime" apparently wasn't clear enough for some of the slower learners on the board.

I dont understand why this clear and apparent cupcake hasn't been banned yet. He is repetitive about subjects we all know the answer to, and when he isn't, his only contributions disrespect current members of the band over and over. He doesn't belong here!

BBA's sentiments speak for a lot of fans. In fact, the majority of rock fans far and wide. If anyone things most people want Bumblefoot up on stage instead of Slash then stay of the crack.

The horse has been beaten to death. They ain't reuniting. You all need to get lives, and find another drum to beat. If you don't like Axl running the band, then move the hell on. It's been since 1998 already! Get a girlfriend!

Unfortunately, the real GNR is playing Vegas. That isn't going to change. I hope this news doesn't do anything unfortunate like cause someone to jump off a building. That would just be a shame.

AXL HAS MADE IT AS CLEAR AS HE CAN PEOPLE. GET OVER IT ALREADY!

That would be cool, but with the way things are the animosity onstage would make it uncomfortable to watch imo.

it wouldn't be nearly as uncomfortable as what we are stuck with now. how close do you think axl is with the current "band"? seriously, don't kid yourself ..

That would be cool, but with the way things are the animosity onstage would make it uncomfortable to watch imo.

it wouldn't be nearly as uncomfortable as what we are stuck with now. how close do you think axl is with the current "band"? seriously, don't kid yourself ..

Don't care. The shows are great. Move on loser.

Way closer than he is with the old band. :shrugs:

Reunion sort-of has already happened ... we've had Izzy with GnR ... we've had Duff with GnR ... we've even had Adler backstage and partying with GnR too!

Who seems to be missing from this list? Hmmm .... all right!

An Axl and $la$h reunion could happen ... all that needs to happen is for $la$h to apologize and tell the truth for once!

Remember, $la$h rejected Axl's offer to contribute to 3 songs on CD.

Like Marc Cantor said: Axl was right about $la$h being a LIAR ... $la$h lies to make himself look "cool".

imagine how great it would be to see the real GNR play in such a small, intimate setting. i'd attend at least 3 shows ... maybe more if axl's voice didn't completely suck.

i wouldn't be surprised if there were some guest appearances, tweet slash maybe axl is just waiting on a call from him?

imagine how great it would be to see the real GNR play in such a small, intimate setting. i'd attend at least 3 shows ... maybe more if axl's voice didn't completely suck.

Nah, it wouldn't be great at all. Slash would just make a pathetic mess of himself trying to play Shackler's or There Was A Time.

Nah, it wouldn't be great at all. Slash would just make a pathetic mess of himself trying to play Shackler's or There Was A Time.

:jerkoff:

They wouldn't play those songs. And no one would miss them.

:jerkoff:

They wouldn't play those songs. And no one would miss them.

I would. :shrugs:

Reunion sort-of has already happened ... we've had Izzy with GnR ... we've had Duff with GnR ... we've even had Adler backstage and partying with GnR too!

Who seems to be missing from this list? Hmmm .... all right!

An Axl and $la$h reunion could happen ... all that needs to happen is for $la$h to apologize and tell the truth for once!

Remember, $la$h rejected Axl's offer to contribute to 3 songs on CD.

Like Marc Cantor said: Axl was right about $la$h being a LIAR ... $la$h lies to make himself look "cool".

Sounds like someone has had too much "soup"