Black Woman Goes Flipmode on a Train

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

They all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black’: Police investigate racist rant against white people by passenger on London bus

Middle-aged black woman's racist rant lasts two-and-a-half minutes

'Free speech. I hate white people. I can't stand none of you', she said

This is the moment a commuter directs an expletive-ridden rant towards white passengers on a packed London bus.

The shocking two-and-a-half minute video shows a middle-aged black woman telling passengers on the bus how she 'hates white people' who 'all want to be f****** black'.

The police were today investigating the video of the racist abuse after it was uploaded on to YouTube.

She begins the tirade of abuse by shouting: 'I'm so glad. I'm born black and I'll die black. I was born African and I'll f****** die African.'

The foul-mouthed woman then goes on to tell the passengers: 'The only reason I was born in this country is because you f****** people brought my people here.'

'My parents are f****** African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f****** African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people, I tell you.'

Footage of the incident emerged on YouTube on August 17 after a string of similar public rants by women were made on various forms of London transport earlier this year and last year.

It shows the woman, whose name is not known, sitting on a crowded bus shouting at the top of her voice.

Wearing a black leather jacket and grey T-shirt, she continues her rant by saying: 'I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f****** go with your people and I’ll go with mine.

'The whole lot of you are programmed, f****** puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud.'

She then spits on the floor and picks up her phone and can be heard describing those around her as “f****** doughnuts and puppets on the bus.'

'I'm black and proud', she added.

The woman, who could face prosecution, then becomes increasingly more aggressive, stating: 'They all want to be f***ing black, they all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black.'

She then turns her attention to another passenger and asks 'Am I lying, am I lying?' Answering the question with: 'No I aint f****** lying.'

The woman repeatedly gets up and down during the video as she hurls the abuse while astonished onlookers try to ignore her.

She finally finishes her rant by complaining about the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, and states that 'the same f****** diamond she has in her head, my people suffered for that.

'Free speech. I hate white people. I can’t stand none of you.'

And then looking at the camera, she adds: 'Strictly black, the more black the happier I am.'

The video emerged after similar clips were uploaded on to the internet.

One recorded on the central line train showed secretary Jacqueline Woodhouse, 42, from Romford, Essex, hurl abuse at Asian passengers.

She was jailed for 21 weeks after she pleaded guilty to one count of causing racially aggravated harassment, alarm or distress by using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour.

Another video called ‘Welcome to London’ showed a woman holding a pink rose on the London Underground as she abused passengers.

Another was of a drunk woman who tried to punch a black passenger on a London bus, but ended up falling over herself then being thrown into the street.

Yesterday the Metropolitan Police confirmed that the footage had been brought to their attention and they were currently assessing it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191075/Police-investigate-racist-outburst-passenger-London-bus-posted-YouTube.html?ICO=most_read_module

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Guest Len B'stard

*holds back on really good racist call that will get himself permabanned*

oh go on, you've half said it now, don't say it as in say it, just say it as in conveying what you were thinking that you deemed inappropriate to say :lol: HATE when people do that!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Had the cops called on one.

Y'see I thought I was good at this racism shit and then somebody comes along and says what they really think!

I weren't gonna say nothing case it looked like pulling the race card on my part :lol:

Gotta love the weirdos you find on public transport. Love that the people standing behind her aren't even bothered. :lol:

Hahaha, they're like used to it. :lol:

I know I react the same way as they did. Usually I have my headphones in just so I can ignore the crazies on the bus.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm a bit thick at times and also a very gentle boy deep at heart and i always clock the crazies a touch too late, their initial approach i respond to thinking i've misheard them or something and it takes two or three sentences of gibberish before i realise 'hang on, he/she's a fucking nutter, no wonder everyones ignoring them" but by that time we're embroiled in a conversation about how she met Prince Phillip propping up the bar at the Kilburn Empire with James Brown and once you're into the conversation it's tricky to end it, you've just got to hope you don't say anything that over-excites them and that your stop ain't far off :lol:

Y'see I thought I was good at this racism shit and then somebody comes along and says what they really think! :lol:

She was asking for it. Bitch wouldn't leave.

I'll add misogyny to the list of charges too eh? :lol:

The shocking two-and-a-half minute video shows a middle-aged black woman telling passengers on the bus how she 'hates white people' who 'all want to be f****** black'.

'all want to be f****** black'.

14nn2ns.jpg

Whatever you say, honey.

Y'see I thought I was good at this racism shit and then somebody comes along and says what they really think! :lol:

She was a bitch only because she was being one. Why do you judge me? You are not a saint yourself.

She was a bitch only because she was being one. Why do you judge me? You are not a saint yourself.

I'm certainly not and I'm only winding you up buddy. :lol:

'all want to be f****** black'.

14nn2ns.jpg

Whatever you say, honey.

Fuck bring black, I wanna be Don Draper with an old fashioned.