Something I wanted to share...

Pink_marionette

Hey.

Well, I didn't think I'd be seeing this place again. XD

I don't know if it's OK to post this here - Sorry mods if not. I didn't wanna post it in the art section, since it's not specific to GnR.

But as some of you might remember, I used to draw a lot of GnR stuff here back in the day, and some of that's sunk into my art style somehow.

So I thought some of you guys might like to see this. It's a little bit of a comic I've been working on, called Invincible.

(I've just been informed by someone on another forum, that apparently there's already a [totally unrelated] comic out there with the same name, so

I'm a bit pissed off about that...not sure what I'll do about it yet or if I'll have to change it...anyone here know about stuff like this?)

Anyway, it's just a prototype. So here we go.

(Oh, and btw...If anyone's wondering who Sherrythedemon is...it's just my Tumblr name XD)

(BG info)

Invincible is set in The Wilderness, a wild and savage world where monsters are hunted by gangs and hunters for status and currency.

It starts with the story of Vincent, an outlaw and wanted criminal who awakens to find himself in Limbo.

It seems his life has just been cut short, but by whom? He certainly has a long list of enemies.

When faced with his moment of judgement, he opts to delay it by making a deal with a reaper called Lucifer -

10% of his mortal soul in exchange for an immortal body, and the chance to return to the land of the living and exact his revenge.

However, every contract has fine print, and with countless bounty-hunters after the price on his head and Lucifer’s “debt” on his shoulders,

Vincent will soon discover that his troubles are only just beginning…

5bv3nn.jpg

256gsye.jpg

206hgt4.jpg

99i17a.jpg

5jttex.jpg

el9xqq.jpg

ht92x1.jpg

5ltq9c.jpg

flf0uq.jpg

If anyone has the time, comments and/or feedback appreciated.

I'd like to know what you think.

Thanks. ^^v

Didn't Ashba comment on your pictures when he posted on here?

Yeah, that's right. He did way back when. I believe another one of my drawings found its way onto his facebook somewhere too.

I only found it last month. XD

Glad you're back. .always loved your work.

Thankssss *clings* I missed ya!

And I really missed this place. There's nothing quite like it. lol

Im really digging the art style. It reminds me a lot of The World Ends With You, if you've ever seen it.

Did you ever consider making a website for the comic? Webcomics are still huge in this day and age. Especially manga-inspired ones.