Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I know the perfect way to end Breaking Bad.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER Supporter
  • 13,700 posts
  • 17-November 06
What if Walt Jr. dies in a car accident, Skylar and Holly disappear because Skylar is so afraid of Walt, and is emotionally ruined from the loss of her son, that she leaves Albuquerque and starts a new life, Walt realizes what he has become, moves to Los Angeles, settles down, marries an older lady named Lois and they have four children together: Francis, Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey. Walt changes his name to Hal to erase his past.

Paranoia, Paranoia

Everybody's coming to get me

Just say you never met me

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER Supporter
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08

What if Walt Jr. dies in a car accident, Skylar and Holly disappear because Skylar is so afraid of Walt, and is emotionally ruined from the loss of her son, that she leaves Albuquerque and starts a new life, Walt realizes what he has become, moves to Los Angeles, settles down, marries an older lady named Lois and they have four children together: Francis, Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey. Walt changes his name to Hal to erase his past.

I always thought it was the other way round, Walt moves out and meets Skylar after he leaves Lois.

6lfBCJD.jpg

Moop

Moop

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,717 posts
  • 01-February 05
So you're saying, Walt White, who is 50 years old... goes and marries a woman for 20 years... whom he met in high school.

That means he must've had Jamie when he was 70.

Perfect theory, arnold.

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 11,095 posts
  • 15-July 03

Maybe your finest post ever. Thank you.

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER Supporter
  • 6,523 posts
  • 21-September 05
I was always under the impression Malcolm was set in Arizona. /shrug

So you're saying, Walt White, who is 50 years old... goes and marries a woman for 20 years... whom he met in high school.

That means he must've had Jamie when he was 70.

Perfect theory, arnold.

This

vvZ4ihN.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users